on 22 October 2011
Very handy bottles for drizzling salad dressings and poncy sauces around your plate, making you look like a "true" pro ;)
on 4 September 2011
Ideal for what I needed, although not as a sauce bottle but as a PVA glue dispenser. I use this to assemble bee hives.
on 26 January 2013
These are just what I was looking for. I like having a selection of oils right by my stove and something that gives a clean pour is essential for getting the right amount. This was my second attempt at finding a squeeze bottle that can dispense oil and not leak. The clean factory edge seals nicely in the recessed cap meaning even the lightest oils won't creep out and make a mess. Just know that they don't come with a cap but for me that's not a problem.
on 20 June 2014
Pointless: this product did not come with a cap so any contents within it could not be kept fresh. Contacted seller and they did not seem to understand this, as instead they sent me a replacement white plastic nozzle part. Contacted them again re this and this time they informed me that the product did not come with a cap, which I find somewhat bizarre - plus there was no mention of this in the product information. I was too busy to return product.
on 11 February 2016
ordered because required some botteles with caps as shown in the picture. These came without caps therefore useless to me.
on 23 July 2013
After problems with the other squeezy type bottles available, especially with olive oil, I decided to shell out the cash. These are fine; they do the job (a cap would be nice) but the price is simply ridiculous for two pieces of extruded plastic.
on 19 May 2011
Its a bottle, you squeeze it and the contents come out - not much more to be said

Quality is as expected, it will be used as my salad dressing container at work, but this bottle has so many places it could be used! :)
on 25 May 2012
Sauce bottle - posh name: sauce drizzler! Perfect for artistically creating blobs, stripes or drizzling dressings, jus or anything pureed over, under, alongside food. So inexpensive and effective. Every cook/chef needs this item.
on 4 August 2015
Came super-quick (within 28 hrs of ordering), good sized bottles. Mine came with a cap attached to the bottle, which stays on when I close it and flips away from the tip of the nozzle and so doesn't get accidentally covered with the bottle contents. Haven't used them yet as still to handwash before first use, but for this price it's pretty incredible. Bottles are medium firm I would say. I can squeeze them easily, but my 4yo may need help. Nozzle tip opening is smaller than a peppercorn, but the cap fits snugly all the way to the top so it may be possible to trim it back/widen it. I'm just using for sauces so won't be doing that.
on 20 June 2012
Simple, easy to use and reusuable, helps add that little extra finesse to the plate with dressings and sauces.

You can never have too many of these in a professional kitchen!