5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate
I purchased several identical thermometers in the past, and side by side they showed differing readings of upto 3 degrees ...
I bought 4 of these, and side by side in warm or cold, they show identical readings to each other ... Not the most scientific study in the world .. but impressed me ..
They work just as well in environments other than fridge freezer...
Published on 11 Mar 2012 by Segenam

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Published 17 months ago by pattie

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Fridge Or Freezer Thermometer 52 mm Dial, Colour Coded Zones. Ideal For Home, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes
They work just as well in environments other than fridge freezer ... if you want to check ambient room temperature .. i wouldnt try them in the oven tho

On a side note .. i dont have anywhere to hang these in my freezers .. so i just left them on the shelf, in their packets, for protection .. you can still see them fine through the transparent packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars fridge thermometer, 31 Dec 2010
E. Hori (UK) - See all my reviews
Thermometer works fine and is easy to read. Just doesn't hang very easily in our fridge! For the price seems good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value - Works as described, 3 May 2013
P. F. May (St Albans) - See all my reviews
Only fridge thermometer I saw in shops was Heston Blumenthal branded at 14.99 and it didn't have colour coded temperature zones. This is a fraction of that price and does have colour zones for both fridge and freezer, plus it is smaller which is useful in a small fridge.
Someone made a disparaging comment about another model from the same company alleging that because the temperatures recorded go way above you'd expect to find in a fridge it was just an 'ordinary' thermometer pretending to be a fridge one. Company representative used comment to point out that the thermometer has to accept higher temps during storage and when it travels by post to the customer. Not something I'd thought of before and makes perfect sense, and fact a company rep reads reviews here and gives reasonable response gave me confidence in the company.
Delivery couldn't have been faster, it proved its worth by showing our fridge was way too warm and we've turned down the fridge dial till we got into the correct zone.
Little hook works well to hang from a wire shelf, I've also stood it against items in fridge.
Can't beat this for price and speed of delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says, 21 Oct 2011
S. J. Dambrauskas (York, UK) - See all my reviews
Great price for this thermometer. We purchased it to ensure we were storing milk for our baby at the correct temperature as we were worried our old fridge was on the blink. The readings are actually very accurate after being checked using a friend's much more expensive, digital thermometer. Super for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, 27 Jan 2013
I was disappointed with this product. It looks very different from the one advertised. Not colour coded, When placed in the fridge ir showed a reading above the required fridge temperatute, this prompted me to increase the fridge output after an hour the thermometer still shows +10 oc yet everything is completely frozen. in my opinion this item is COMPLETE RUBBISH.. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ..

5.0 out of 5 stars fridge & Freezer Gauge., 1 Jun 2013
A very worthwhile piece of equipment to be assured that your freezer or fridge is running to the correct temperature.Also allow's you to help in the judgment of cooking temperatures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little thermometer, 16 Dec 2012
Excellent little thermometer, does exactly what it says on the tin at a very reasonable price from an Amazon seller. Only gripe I have is if there isn't a place to hook within your fridge then you have to lie it down on a shelf whereas I'd like it to hang up!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke?, 21 Mar 2012
I have a brand new samsung fridge freezer and i put this in the fridge to keep a check on the temperature. even at fridge set on full cold to the point things are actually starting to freeze in there the dial still reads in the danger zone. useless bit of plastic in my opinion

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Accurate., 7 July 2011
These thermometers are very inaccurate, mine reads at least 4 degrees higher than it should, for ages I thought there was a problem with my fridge because of this so I kept on turning the dial on the fridge to make it colder and it ended up freezing everything! turns out it was this thermometer! now I have a more accurate digital one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 15 Aug 2013
It never worked. I got it because I suspected my fridge wasn't staying as cold as it should be. But there was no way it was 20 degrees in there. Was not worth sending back as postage would have been more than it cost.