Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£2.65

on 2 April 2013
A brave but gentle knight and a clever, feisty woman in dire circumstances plus a few misunderstandings and you're off on a swashbuckling read!
on 13 June 2010
This book has both good imagery and characterisation. These combined with an intriguing storyline developing in an accurate, evocative setting transport the reader back to the early medieval period. Interest levels are high throughout. Altogether a most satisfying good read. Well Done!
0Comment13 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2013
A Knights Captive started with an ok but quickly deteriorated.
I found this book a very slow read with a poor story line, poor characters with no enthusiasm for anything. There was no development of romance, one minute strangers then loads of endearments between the main characters with nothing in between.
Defiantly no page turn er but I did finish the book.
on 6 January 2011
I bought this as a gift for my partner's Mother who loves medieval romance novels. I wasn't sure if she had already read it, but luckily she hadn't. She was thrilled with it ans started reading it on Christmas day while dinner was cooking! So although I've not read it myself, I would recommend it for any fan of this genre.
0Comment2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse