5.0 out of 5 stars A collection of some of the best modern songs
Published on 14 Nov. 2005 by James Sleat

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.....
Published on 19 May 2012 by Elizabeth Cornish

5.0 out of 5 stars A collection of some of the best modern songs, 14 Nov. 2005
Darren Hayes and Daniel Jones created music which transcended their fame or notoriety as a group and became part of modern culture. Songs such as Truly Madly Deeply and I Knew I Loved You have become all-time classics which will endure for years to come. From pure elated love (Truly Madly Deeply, So Beautiful) to loneliness and longing (Crash and Burn, Santa Monica, To The Moon and Back); Surely an album of 'our songs', an album to which many people can relate to. Their songs affect you, send shivers down your spine and above all, stay with you. If like me you have only just discovered Savage Gardens' music, you will not be disappointed with this collection. It also includes lesser heard singles which are equaly as beautiful, as well as b-sides which show a different style to what is commercialy recognised as Savage Garden music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have album, 28 Dec. 2005
I BARNETT (Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought my Ex girlfriend a copy of this album for Christmas as it was almost the perfect compilation of songs from our relationship (we both liked Savage Garden). At the start we listened to I Knew I Loved You, Fire Inside the Man, I Want You, Truly Madly Deeply and So Beautiful. Unfortunately this album doesn't feature two of the best 'sad' love songs written by Savage Garden, The Lover After Me and I Don't Know You Anymore, as anyone who's broken up with someone would tell you.
Savage Garden are hugely under rated! Darren Hayes has an amazing vocal ability, probably best demonstrated by The Animal Song on this album. Instaiable (Spin- Darren Hayes solo album)& You Can Still Be Free (Affirmation) further demonstrate his vocal capabilities. He's one of the few singers who sound better live than on CD. Their song writing could be called simple yet it's incredibly effective, emotional and most importantly enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!!, 8 Dec. 2005
This album is truly worth it,i was never a huge savage garden fan at all but i liked a couple of there songs so i brought the greatest hits,its really worth it there all great songs on there.It's a definite must buy even for ppl who aren't massive savage garden fans.This album also has a few fantastic new songs from Darren Hayes,This is a MUST buy album!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely Madly Completely - The Greatest Hits, 10 Nov. 2005
WOW! This album is deffinatley the best so far!! all of their greatest hits and the B-Side's are fantastic. i listened to the 1st track and it brought memories flooding back. and Truely Madly Deeply, well....is there a greater love song? i would reccommend this ot anyone and everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 14 Jan. 2007
Mark Southwell (uk) - See all my reviews
Been a savage garden fan for a few years so when I saw this cd on amazon had to get it , all the songs are great, and such a pity that there not still together, if u like savage garden u must have this cd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing....., 19 May 2012
Elizabeth Cornish (Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Some years ago our teenagers introduced us to Savage Garden - they have now left home, taking their CDs with them so I thought this would be the best buy to enable us to hear our favourite songs again. However, many of the songs have been slightly re-worked so that they are irritatingly different from what you expect. I don't have a problem with songs being re-worked but if the album is sold as 'The Greatest Hits' then that is what it should be. It's still a good album but I now wish I had bought the 2 original albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Savage Garden, what more has to be said?, 30 Jun. 2006
Ok, I've only recently gotten into Savage Garden (having been told to listen to Darren Hayes's "Spin" - which is also legendary).

It's Savage Garden and a Best Of. C'mon.

The new material by Darren Hayes is also top-notch.

I definately recommend this. I really can't say how much I love this.

(Having said that, I have an iPod, so I don't know why the hell I bought a CD!)

5.0 out of 5 stars An album for all moods., 24 May 2009
Had forgotton just how good this group are and what fantastic songs they made. Love Darren Hayes vocals, already have his solo album which is fantastic, never get bored of hearing either of these albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 18 July 2009
I bought this cd because my local radio station was playing music by Savage Garden so I looked up Group on here and it came up with this cd I play it a lot its a good cd .Many thanks for local radio .

4.0 out of 5 stars Savage, 6 April 2008
A pretty good album from a pretty good band. If you want 90's classic pop you cannot be without Savage Garden Truly Madly Completely. There are many great songs on here some of which you may not even remember to have been theirs. I would like to say that some of their lyrics are truly laughable and make no sense whatsoever so if you are someone that likes meaningful and deep songs this may not be the best choice in every regard. That said if you want some of the catchiest songs going then they can be gotten right here.