5.0 out of 5 stars Digitech Vocalist VL3D
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by Mr. Christopher Le Lacheur

3.0 out of 5 stars No delay and bad reverb.
This device is really well designed. Very solid box and at first look makes good impression indeed.
Published 13 months ago by iment

5.0 out of 5 stars Digitech Vocalist VL3D, 5 Oct 2011
Mr. Christopher Le Lacheur "Slash" (Guernsey, Channel Islands, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Digitech Vocalist Live 3D Desktop Vocal Harmoniser (Electronics)
When I first purchased the VL3D I found it worked well with two of my Roland keyboards through the Midi channel but did not function with my Roland KF90 digital piano, however I found that it did work when plugged in from the line out socket on the keyboard with the normal jack lead going into the guitar channel perfectly. I haven't found out why it works this way but 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'. Lovely piece of equipment. I now use it regularly during live performances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for the Microphone, 23 Nov 2011
I mainly bought the Digitech Vocalist Live 3D Desktop Vocal Harmoniser for just tweaking my mic, give my microphone a bit of reverb, compression, Noise gate and warmth, the harmoniser bit on it is a lot of fun, but I would of bought this unit even if it had not got the harmoniser, so look at the harmoniser as a bonus.

3.0 out of 5 stars No delay and bad reverb., 29 Aug 2013
I bought Digitech Vocalist Live 3D Desktop Vocal Harmoniser tempted by "Vocal" term, but unfortunately my vocal sounds much worse than I expected. There are 3 reverbs and none of them is deep enough and without delay effect this device is just useless to me. I did not make any tests with instruments so thats why 3 stars but was considering to give 2.

Digitech Vocalist Live 3D Desktop Vocal Harmoniser