Price:£8.75+ £2.03 shipping

on 16 January 2013
This was a game i had orders before xmas and was deliverd before xmas so excellent service.
The graphics are amazing and my 5 year old son had no problems racing around on his game xmas day.
The only problem was you have to complete a test before you can race and my poor son was getting so frustrated he didnt want to play it anymore. So i helped him and faild misurably, you do have to be so accurate my husband took over in the end.
on 14 October 2009
well i just got this. i had the other version. personally i dont see any difference. so to put deluxe on was silly. well the game is identical to the standard version. the game is sound and gameplay is ok. its a good attempt at a racer for the wii.

graphics are good for the wii. programmed properly. control method is the same.so the best way to play is nunchuck and wii-mote.again nintendo wifi connection wasted. should of had online gameplay,

all in all a good game. if you want an alternative to mario kart. as this is the only decent racer for the wii.
on 29 June 2013
I like racing games, so this is perfect with better graphics and fun racing to be had. Challenging too. Worth the money.
on 31 October 2010
I was under the impression, when the Wii was introduced, that it was aimed at people who don't normally play Video games on, say, the Xbox, becuase the controls were too difficult and required gaming skill which most of us don't possess. This was surely why the Wii controller used fewer buttons - to make gaming easier for the likes of me. The Wii Sports package, issued with the Console, was ideal because it allowed us gaming novices to play an enjoyable game without having to have 37 fingers.

The problem I have with this game is that I find it virtually impossible to drive the car around the circuit, even in tutorial mode. I'm constantly going off-road, into the barrier and bouncing and zig-zagging all over the track. I'm sure there are experienced gamers out there who would have no problem negotiating the circuit and enjoying the game, but the Wii was supposed to be aimed at the rest of us, who only occasionally play Video games and just want something simple and easy to play for an hour or so. As it is, this is so frustrating and annoying that you tend to lose interest after 5 minutes (thus, you never get any better). Please Nintendo, lets have some Wii games which reflect the original plan, to bring non-hardcore gamers into that world by releasing easy-to-play games which can be enjoyed by all, not just the Xbox / Playstation brigade.
on 30 August 2011
Terrible, terrible game. Impossible to drive, even for my son, who is amazing at all driving games.

I'd sell it but no-one should buy it, and it appears no-one wants to.

Ferrari should hang their heads in shame for putting their name to such an awful product.
on 19 December 2010
This is a pathetic game. The steering is awful, the layout is awful and personally this deserves to be rated -999,999,999. Seriously don't buy this game. EVER!

Also we wanted the standard but we don't want it anymore.
on 27 August 2012
I found this game a really good buy. It has the best graphics of any car game on the Wii. But it doesnt have multiplayer, however I would recommend buying Ferrari Race Experience instead because it has newer cars and more tracks.
on 3 December 2015
Great will use for it for a xmas pressie. As new
on 12 January 2010
Bought as a christmas present for our 7 year old son, I shared his obvious sense of disappointment after 5 minutes of uninvolving gameplay, counter-intuitive controls and dreary graphics. The menu system is contrived and the game is virtually impossible to play using the Wii steering wheel. I genuinely suspect that a real Ferrari would be easier to drive. After playing Need for Speed Shift or Forza 3 on X-Box 360, Ferrari Challenge Deluxe seems 10 years out of date. I cannot begin to imagine what enhancements this "Deluxe" version brings over the standard game...
on 13 June 2012
I picked this game up today by accident, thinking it was one of the other Ferrari games of which I'd read good things. Ten seconds into my first test drive I was thinking 'is this the right game!?' & I've just found out it isn't - which is a relief in a way because otherwise I'd be questioning my sanity.
I'll be taking it back tomorrow even if I can't get a refund. I don't want this rubbish sullying my otherwise respectable collection of games.

See one answered question