5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound With No Distortion
Once out of the difficult to open package these earphones are modern, light in weight and comfortable to use. Included are three sizes of soft rubber ear-pieces to fit children's small ears through to big daddy ones.

Published on 22 Aug 2009 by A. Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money.
Audio quality is indeed very good, no problems there. Bass really deep and highs very crisp and clear.
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound With No Distortion, 22 Aug 2009
A. Rose (Devon & Menorca) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The sound reproduction is really excellent with no distortion or hissing at all and outside/background noise was massively reduced. Compared with my fairly old Sony ones, these are streets ahead. I've listened to several styles of CD's from Lily Allen to Puccini and although these are specifically made for pop music, classical and opera also sound very good. Most people have a varied mix of music on their various players and these earphones give a good quality of sound for styles of music other than pop. There are many cheaper models on the market but the price of these Radiopaq is very good for the great sound quality that they give.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug and very comfortable, 20 July 2009
Fletch-a-sketch "Fletch" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I usually use Sennheiser CX300 Headphones in my i-Pod however the opportunity to get a new pair of headphones was too much to resist. First thing to note was how difficult these were to extract from the plastic case with no instructions how to remove them without damaging the ear buds, perseverance meant that eventually I managed it.
These ear bud headphones are apparently tuned specifically for Pop music applications so I quickly chose Goldfrapp, (Rather than Deep Purple) on my I pod to test the difference out, my initial impressions are as follows:
1) Immediately I noticed a lack of Bass compared to my previous ear buds.
2) The headphones are not as sensitive as my previous ear buds, I had to up the volume by about 10% to get a similar volume.

Swapping between the two confirmed my initial thoughts. The ear buds do however fit nice and snugly in my ears and a very comfortable. The sound quality is as you would expect from similarly priced ear buds IMHO a bit bass light compared to my Sennheisers but a very open and honest reproduction.
For POP music applications these are probably very good and you can buy with confidence knowing that these will sound good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Radiopaq - no distortion even at high sound levels, 27 July 2009
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Usually I buy the cheap supermarket earphones for the kids, thinking there cann't be that much difference really, at the end of the day they are just 'earphones'.

No, I stand corrected, these Radiopaq custom tuned pop earphones are the best (no more 'tin, tin, tin' noises). You know that really annoying sound that you hear if someone nearby is listening to music, you feel like telling them to turn it down but are too afraid to do so. These do away with that (thank god I was offered these to try, especially as they usually retail at between £30.00 to £60.00). Worth the money, yes, and that is just from a parents view, youngsters seem to have mp3 players and phones constantly on with music pumping out, and sometimes you just don't want to be forced to listen to it.

Daughter tried these out with the tv on full blast, whilst she was listening to her mp3 player and said she couldn't hear it (the tv that is).

She is a little dubious about wearing them whilst out cycling, as you cann't hear anything else other than your music. Fellow drivers beware, some cyclists may have these in and not hear you, even car horns.

Didn't realize that the ear buds came in three sizes (usually the cheap ones just come with standard fit ones) she was using them, then said they felt a little bit too big. They do come with the largest size ear bud in place, hence daughter's mistake at first. No information on the back of the box about the different sized ear buds, plus trying to get the earphones out of the packaging was a bit tricky.

For the price you would think that maybe a bag for storing them in when not using
them would be included rather than the plastic box they came in.

The sound quality is good, no distortion even at the highest sound level on a mp3 player.

These have been tested every day now and I am surprised by the quality of them, sounds more like surround sound when I listen with them to my music, (not that I am allowed to use them too often).

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones (Electronics)
The only problem I see for these is the built quality, I am at my fourth pair of headphones and I thought this one is gonna be different. I took really good care of them until the right headphone just popped out of the case and now even though I tried to glue it back it's not powerful enough and there's no more bass. Apart from that I can now hear every noise. It's not isolating any noise anymore. I guess I should have considered a different pair of headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, but not braided cabling, 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones (Electronics)
Good earphones, nice bass response, i've only had them for a day now, but i'm enjoying them for a good range of music, would definitely recommend over a lot of other earphones.

One point to be made though, the earphones aren't braided cables, I'm a fan of braided cables but received earphones with just plain, run in the mill insulation. I've taken a star off this review for that as I was rather hoping for braided cables (I find it gets tangled less, and generally the cables don't get damaged as easily).

3.0 out of 5 stars Good luck getting them out of the packet!, 3 Aug 2009
Miss "crazyminx" (Coventry) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As soon as I received these earphones I was struck by the cool packaging - the earphones look as though they are suspended in mid air right in the centre of the plastic box. Unfortunately, the packaging also became my first problem with the product, as I found that I was forced to struggle to get the earphones out for nearly half an hour. At the end of the process I had broken nails and, I imagine, increased blood pressure!

Anyway once I got them out of the box, I proceeded to try the earphones with different types of music, including pop, country and rock, and with different appliances, including a laptop and a portable mp3 player. I found that the sound was very full and deep, and the bass particularly was very resonant. However I felt that the instruments and the bass especially tended to overwhelm the lyrics or vocals. Vocals seemed forced to take a back seat and I find this isn't the best thing for pop or country. Even though my regular cheap earphones have a more tinny quality and a less full sound than the Radiopaq ones, I think I would nevertheless prefer to use the cheap ones when listening to pop as I like to hear the vocals and harmonies, and not just the thumping bass-line.

On a more positive note, the earphones are quite comfortable, although if you don't like the sensation of wearing foam earplugs in your ears then you probably won't like these either. There are three different sized heads for the earphones which is good thinking.

The noise cancellation is also really impressive, and when I tested it against the earphones that came with my iPod, the difference was huge. When you've got the earphones in it is difficult to hear anything that's going on around you, whereas with standard earphones you can hear most things even with your own music up loud. (For this reason I would highly recommend not using the Radiopaq earphones whilst cycling, skateboarding or driving).

These will probably be a great product for some people but they are not for me. Maybe I just have cheap tastes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 31 July 2013
Alain Leger (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones (Electronics)
Nice set of earphones, good quality and practical. Decent price at under £10, but the RRP at £35 is an absolute rip off.
Also, the cable is not fabric coated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 16 April 2013
Rui Santos "Rui Santos" (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones (Electronics)
This headphones have great sound and an even better price. I tested them against several other headphones I own and these have a more powerful and crisp sound. Also they fit nicely in my ears and provide good exterior sound insulation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for listen to electronic and pop music, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones (Electronics)
These headphones are just amazing and have a really low price. If you like music and you listen to it really often... they're a perfect option for you.

They come with a set of different sized replaceable tips.

If you like Pop, DnB, Hardcore... these headphones are perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars delayed delivery, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones (Electronics)
I ordered this for my husbands birthday but they arrived two days later.
Other than the product is good and just as described.
I would recommend to others

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones