5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
keeps my son warm and fits really well. XL fits age 6 or 7 or a small 8 year old
Published 14 months ago by sally sussex

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT SIZE ?
Size examples and reviews of sizes are comical.
Published 4 days ago by K. Donkin

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - well worth the money, 22 May 2012
Dee Mason (UK) - See all my reviews
I've just bought this to replace the size 1 one that my daughter's just grown out of. My little one gets quite cold in the pool and this really does the trick. The fact that the arms are of a thinner material than the rest means it doesn't restrict her movement, but it still keeps her warm and the long zip makes it easy to get on and off. She's been wearing the size 1 one once or twice a week for 9 months now, we always machine wash it (but not tumble dry) and it shows no signs of wear at all. She's just growing out of it and so I've purchased the next size up.

One thing I would say is that the sizes come up very small. My daughter is just growing out of the size 1 and she's just about to turn 1 year old (she is a 98th centile baby, but even so!) so I don't believe the 2-3 years size guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a wet suit my son likes to wear!, 8 Feb 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old and he loves wearing it! We had tried him in a baby wetsuit of a different style before. It always annoyed him so much that we would end up removing it. This suit is soft in the arms, more comfortable to wear and still keeps him warm. We can now stay in the pool for a lot longer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - well worth the money, 22 May 2012
Dee Mason (UK) - See all my reviews
I almost didn't buy this because it was a lot more expensive than a normal swimming costume, but I'm so glad I did: my little one gets quite cold in the pool and this really does the trick. The fact that the arms are of a thinner material than the rest means it doesn't restrict her movement, but it still keeps her warm and the long zip makes it easy to get on and off. She's been wearing it once or twice a week for 9 months now, we always machine wash it (but not tumble dry) and it shows no signs of wear at all. She's just growing out of it and so I've purchased the next size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Wonderful, 11 Aug 2013
This suit size XXL fits my tall 5,5 year boy. It has softer material arms and legs and 2mm neoprene over the body part. Fondful for pool 28 deg.C and sea 26 deg.C temperatures. Very nice quaity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 May 2014
I bought for my very slim 4 year old who was shivering after her first swimming lesson. I choose size medium (4-6yrs) as I was worried small wouldn't fit her. This size is a bit loose but still keeps her warm in the pool. I'm very please with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 30 Oct 2013
i bought this for my son who is six they fit lovely
this is not the first one i have bought he has had them since he
was 4 years keeps him warm
Ann

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 4 year old for keeping him warm ..., 23 Aug 2014
Perfect for my 4 year old for keeping him warm during swimming lessons but without restricting his movement as it has lycra down the sides and the wetsuit material isn't overly thick. Love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT SIZE ?, 25 Aug 2014
K. Donkin "KEVINO FTM" (Sunderland England) - See all my reviews
Size examples and reviews of sizes are comical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Aug 2014
very good product.My son loves it.