5.0 out of 5 stars 3m DVI-D Cable
I bought one of these for my gaming PC which is located across the room from my actual work station. I really like the cable, it is put together well and is flexible to bend round a few 90 degree angles. The contacts are gold plated and the signal quality is 1st class. I'd recommend to anyone needing a DVI cable.
Published 5 months ago by T. W. Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for 1080p but doesn't handle 1440p
Cable quality if decent enough for the price, however it cant handle a resolution of 2560x1440, which is what I needed. Works fine for 1080p and would recommend if you are just using that resolution.
Published 23 months ago by Fergus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for 1080p but doesn't handle 1440p, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: 3M DVI-D Monitor Cable, Black, 3 Metre DVI Cable, Gold Plated, Genuine CPO Branded Product

5.0 out of 5 stars 3m DVI-D Cable, 18 Feb 2014
T. W. Marshall (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 13 Jun 2014
Working with my 2 1080p 24 inch monitors,

Don't spend tonnes of money on expensive cables. This does the job exactly the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not great, 4 Jun 2014
I bought this not expecting too much, but the reviews led me to believe this is a capable monitor cable. While it can handle 1080p the first thing I noticed was an issue with the colour balance (not the fault of the monitor), and I believe this cable has some issues with data transfer of true colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it needs to., 17 Feb 2014
good product, well packaged and smooth to the touch.
but enough about me.
this lead does what it is supposed to. robust and well worth the money
there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cable, 5 Nov 2013
Looks good, well made & does the job. Great picture on my benq GL2450.

Does what is says on the packet.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin!, 22 Oct 2013
Peter Davies - See all my reviews
Cable perfect for what I needed it for and I have had no problems with it since. Well made and offers a reliable and fast connection with monitor and PC in this case so what more can I ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 3M DVI-D Cable, 5 Oct 2013
I needed a 3 meter DVI cable for my new monitor as 2 meters wasn't long enough(does size matter) for my desk.
Excellent would recommend to anyone needing a 3M DVI-D Cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for the price, 20 Aug 2013
The 2 metre version would have probably been long enough, but I erred on the side of safety. Connected quickly and easily and works fine. Better quality than my previous cable. Flexible without being floppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be any better, 15 July 2013
What is it?
This cable is exactly what you are looking for if you're planning on hooking up your computer to a new monitor or TV.

Pro:
Great quality and the 3 meter length gives you the opportunity to have your monitor almost anywhere.
Picture quality on the monitor is also perfect and consistent.

Cons:
None that I can see...

Summary:
all in all a perfect cable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›