on 11 December 2009
Toshiba Regza 37XV635D 37-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz LCD TV with Freeview
I have been looking for a tv for some time now, and came across this beauty. Read lots of reviews and decieded to buy. What a great tv! picture quality is great, sound is really good, lots of options to add external equipment, even a slot for my memory card!
Am really delighted with my purchase and would recommend this tv to everyone[[ASIN:B00220TIY0 Tos
on 2 February 2010
We've only had the TV for a few weeks but are very happy with it. The picture, just watching standard definition, is excellent (colour, clarity, non-blurring motion). The connectivity is good. The functions are relatively simple to operate. I haven't yet worked out how to delete unwanted stations from the EPG but you can move them so you don't have to scroll through them all the time. Great value for money.
on 11 December 2009
After much deliberation decided to go for this TV (especially as the price is better than all the other 100hz full HD TV's on the market) Really pleased with it, much better than a Sanyo i had previously, brilliant, really clear crisp picture and really easy to set up, excellent value for money. Go on buy yourself one - you wont regret it!
on 16 September 2014
Very good TV
on 23 December 2009
Excellent lcd for the money. Picture is crisp and colours are vibrant, would have gone for the 42" version but I'm glad I opted for the 37" due to the size of my living room. Don't doubt it, just buy it and you won't be dissapointed!
on 31 October 2014
Excellent
on 6 January 2010
I was looking to update my old CRT TV and had a budget of £500. I could have bought a 40" or 42" TV for the same price but would not have had all of the requirements that I wanted. I checked out the local electrical stores in my area and on the web site and found this one on Amazon for the best price. Delivery was really quick as well. Love the TV and well done Amazon. Lets do some more shopping............
on 1 November 2014
Great TV
on 5 December 2009
I'm pleased with my television I can see the detail on the screen very easily now its like goiing to the cinema!!
on 21 December 2009
After much and I mean much deliberation over which one to get, my other half spotted this one and simply put its a bargain!!
It has everything you need and want in a tele, just read the spec.
Ordered late sunday, delivered wednesday just in time for sky hd on the thursday.
If 37" is the right size for you then this is the right tele without spending stupid ammounts of money!
Go on.... buy it!!