5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic realistic fire station
Bought this fire station for my fire obsessed 4 year old and he adores it. It is very realistic and has alot of lovely details. Very good value for money. Takes a while to put together but lots of fun doing it!
Published on 13 Jan 2010 by Lorraine Sadler

3.0 out of 5 stars Serious construction required!
We bought this for our son's third birthday to go with the matching fire engine. I had no idea that it required building so was slightly alarmed when I saw it recommended one hour to build the thing. My poor boy could only watch as I sat there with piles of tiny bits of plastic and scant instructions and attempted to put the thing together! I eventually did it (in...
Published on 2 Jan 2011 by Claire C. Cock-Starkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not overly impressed, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
This product does not quite meet the standards expected from Playmobil, in that although the build quality is ok, the design means that it is a tad flimsy. This may be due in part to the difference in ages of our grandchildren (3 & 5). The connected parts seem to separate very easily, and a rebuild has to take place!
The product in itself is ok, but perhaps not for the smaller hands of the youngest.

3.0 out of 5 stars playmobil fire station, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
Well this hasn't been used by my 3yr old much as it falls apart too easily its a good idea but not good for playing with.it took ages to build having to hunt through all the bags to find the pieces, and once built its best not to move it as the tower and the doors come off too easily. Wish I had not bothered to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire station, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
My favorite thing about it was the garage doors and the sliding pole I would recommend it to everyone.

By Adam 8yrs old

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for little boys!, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
Bought this for my son's 4th birthday and he and his 2 year old brother have had hours of fun with it! We bought an extension door from the playmobil website to make it a bit bigger. The only thing is that it does come apart quite easily. Keep the instructions!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love toy but . . ., 19 Oct 2013
Mrs. Je Brown - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
You need an engineering degree with this one! It takes absolutely ages to assemble and it isn't terribly clear what goes where. Sure it will lovely once we spend another 4 hours putting it together!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson loved this!, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
Received in very good time - well before birthday date. It is providing a source of imaginative fun for our grandson. Well worth the cost!

1.0 out of 5 stars nOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
The fire station took about 3 hours to put together, a state in which it neglected to remain.
If we picked it up to move it, it fell apart...bits fall off, doors fall off...will NOT be buying from Playmobil again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of building!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
Brought this item for my 4 year old nephew. My sister in law spent ages building it, but was well worth the effort. Very good quality and detail. My nephew loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars action stations, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
Apparently "the best present ever" for 5th birthday- robust and sturdy , should last forever. (needs adult to construct). Its not cheap but will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars firstclass, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4819 Fire Station (Toy)
What can I say. You can't go wrong with playmobil. It's ace and kids love it as well as grownups.

Playmobil 4819 Fire Station