5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver
Just what you need when you realise that your graphics card only has a DVI out and you have a 15pin Dsub cable and monitor!
Published on 13 May 2010 by Woolyman

3.0 out of 5 stars Did what it's supposed to.
It lets you plug a cable into a different port. If that's what you need, it does it. What more do you expect?
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by Ian Trudgett

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 13 May 2010
This review is from: VGA (female) to DVI (DVI-I/DVI-A) Monitor (male) Display Adapter, Gold Plated, Genuine CPO Branded Product (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 23 Sep 2010
Trevor S. (Atherstone, Warwickshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
There is nothing to be said about this except that it does everything that it's supposed to do. It screws together firmly, the pins fit snugly, and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an adapter, 15 April 2010
P. Hancock "portable storage consumer" (Witlshire, England) - See all my reviews
I had a spare monitor with a VGA cable (blue end) and a free DVI socket (white/cream) on my PC so I bought this to put them together. The male VGA cable plug goes in one side and the other side fits into the DVI socket and when you extend your desktop to a second monitor it just works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item for a good price, 7 Dec 2012
I use this adapter to connect a newish PC, with a DVI outlet, to an older VGA display. I had previously bought an even cheaper adapter made by Cabling4less, but unfortunately the fixing screws on that adapter were too long, so that the adapter wiggled about in the socket when the cable was moved, making the connection unreliable. Finally, the Cabling4less adapter disintegrated inside (presumably because of all the wiggling), and it fell apart into two pieces. I could have bought another Cabling4less adapter, and sawed the screws shorter, but I didn't want to risk more problems. I paid an extra pound to get this CPO adapter instead, and am well-pleased with it. It looks and feels like a better product than the other one, and importantly, the screws are the right length, so that it sits very tightly and securely into the back of the PC. I'd certainly buy another, if I needed it. It is the cheapest adapter I could find, which actually does its job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 April 2013
This product works fantastic, had no issues with it so far. And, it's worth all the money. I had to order this because I never had the VGA port on my graphics card; Only 2 DVI's and a HDMI. And this really did work.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 31 Mar 2013
works allowed me to use my old monitor on my new pc

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

4.0 out of 5 stars BASIC BUT SATISFACTORY, 20 Feb 2013
It did the job and fulfilled the need to connect up a new monitor to a computer with a slightly unconventional selection of ports.

5.0 out of 5 stars DVI-A Monitor Adapter, 30 Jan 2013
recently purshased a new pc tower needed these to connect my hd tv to it.good quality adapter no problems connecting it,sends good perfect images to my tv screen

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, it works, 15 Jan 2013
It simply does what it is made for. Nothing special. Nothing bad. 4 stars because I don't know nothing about the way it was produced or shipped...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 10 Dec 2012
Having had these recommended for linking my Apple mac to a new projector this item cost me significantly less than it would have done direct from the Apple store!!!!!