on 12 April 2013
I've recently gotten back into Yu-Gi-Oh. this deck in my option is not for BEGINNER'S. i found it fun to work with and by adding some of my own older card's [Dark Magician, Dark Magician girl ect] it can be a really good solid spell-caster's deck :) it's nice to see some old friend's but the you need a good understand of the game to be able to use the deck effectively. still the art work as always is stunning and the monster effect cards are nice and varied :)
on 5 February 2013
Good buy! Was so nice to see all the old spellcaster again, feels like a long time since I used them! Got a nice themed spellcaster deck now, so anyone who wants to use the old spellcasters again, this is the product for you! 5 Stars!
on 7 September 2015
Brilliant. Loads of fun. Condition was excellent though it took a little bit longer to arrive than expected. Other than that I was very pleased.
on 21 July 2016
Decent but not what I was aiming for.. But at least the cards are real. Box slightly damaged by no problems
on 9 January 2016
A good deck. Spellcasters being my favourite, and this being a great addition to my collection.

See one answered question