5.0 out of 5 stars quick, cheap, works
It's quick, it's cheap and it works. Not only that it arrived quickly with no unnecessary or difficult to open packaging. If only all of life was like that.
Published on 21 Dec 2011 by Hugh Maloney

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality GigE cable
Good quality Ethernet cable (tested within a Gigabit environment). A bit more expensive that some other alternatives (mostly Cat 5e), but worth it for the peace of mind in my view
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by Eiffel

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality GigE cable, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: CPOŽ 15M Cat6 Shielded Network Cable, 15 Meters, FTP, Grey Ethernet Patch Lead (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars quick, cheap, works, 21 Dec 2011
Hugh Maloney (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Cable, 19 Jun 2014
Another excellent purchase and worth every penny and I would not hesitate on buying from this supplier again totally satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 30 May 2014
Excellent buy. Works great. Would definitely recommend. connected to my Sky Box which is approximately 12 metres away from router.

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent, 20 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 24 Feb 2014
The network cable performs very well and has improved my broadband a lot ~ thank you very much for delivering it to me on time

5.0 out of 5 stars quality cable, 9 Oct 2013
James A. Laidlaw (EDINBURGH SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
Seems to be better quality than the cheaper cable I have used in the past. Works well in connecting my sky+ box to my router which are about 12m apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 25 Sep 2013
Great product at an even better price. Exactly as described and does the job perfectly. I will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a stream come true, 6 Jan 2013
Mr. Rn Turner - See all my reviews
Brilliant cable, it streams my DVR to my router with ease.
I use it to send my cctv to broadcast over the internet, I can view my cctv online where ever I go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 29 Dec 2012
Mr. G. Prettyman (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
I have used this to connect my internet router to my TV freesat box so I can get Iplayer etc.
Have had no problem with receiving data so have given 5 stars