on 12 November 2012
I've not counted the quantity of crochet hooks I have collected over the years, but none of them measure up to the Clover Soft Touch Crochet Hook.

I have nearly replaced all the sizes I own with the Clover Soft Touch because I find them easier to hold, and I swear my crochet has improved because my yarns 'behave' better in use. I also like the free P&P with this, plus I did not have to wait more than a couple of days for my purchase.
on 11 March 2014
New to crochet and found this quite nice to work with. taking a little time to get used to it, but think it will soon be a favourite. would recommend to a friend.
on 18 March 2013
a great little, not too exspensive hook with a nice to hold handle. It has reduced the aches I get when I crochet. I would recommend these hooks!
on 29 October 2014
My favourite hooks - as always, comfortable to use, and very helpful for those with hand problems like arthritis/FMS etc. The Comfort Grip means you can crochet just that little bit longer than you can with a normal aluminium hook.

Fast dispatch. Very happy.
on 22 June 2015
A crochet hook is a very individual item and I have tried lots of different ones before trying the Clover range. The hooks are perfect ,very comfortable to use and a reasonable price.
on 18 March 2013
Fabulous, not used a padded hook before and their brilliant, no cold, dead fingers as you do with metal ones. Worth paying the extra for!
on 19 June 2014
Far easier to use as I have arthritis and my fingers are not very nimble but I can grip this
on 9 February 2015
amazing , easy to grip , just slides through the yarn , brilliant
on 12 April 2015
Like all the Client
Just the same as the rest very good
on 24 December 2012
I think the crochet hook is superb quality, its nice and light, easy to hold and balance in my hand as I have a problem gripping things i was surprised how much easier I found it to crochet also it doesnt have any rough areas on it at all like some crochet hooks have.

Delivery was quick and the price of of the hook was rather good too