4.0 out of 5 stars Pilot pens
Don't know if I'd go quite as far as writing a poem to my favourite pen, but I've used V5s for years - and they're the ones for me.

Published on 17 July 2010 by Chris Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars It is not Turquoise - It was Blue!
Not the one I ordered! I gave it to a friend.

Better to buy in store as you can see what you buy.
Published 8 months ago by Damian

4.0 out of 5 stars Pilot pens, 17 July 2010
This review is from: Pilot V5 0.5mm Hi-Tecpoint Liquid Ink Rollerball Pen - Turquoise Light Blue (Electronics)

They last and last - the ink never dries in the pen - and they are consistent (no need to shake). You can see how much ink is left through a "window". Occasionally there's a leakage from the business end of the pen, but only if the nib is damaged, but I've used them on planes, without a problem.

The nib, a thin tube around 4 mm long, can get bent (as the poet's review alluded to) but it doesn't happen unless you're careless.

In the end, you have to decide whether want a throwaway pen - like a cheap Biro - or a decent pen which writes well, is good to hold, and is durable. If the latter, then there are few better pens for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 5 April 2014
This was bought for my step daughter and she loves it. It writes very well on the paper and the ink lasts a long time.

2.0 out of 5 stars It is not Turquoise - It was Blue!, 5 Feb 2014
Not the one I ordered! I gave it to a friend.

Better to buy in store as you can see what you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Pens, 30 Aug 2014
I use these pens a lot for work and they are fantastic to write with. Great seller too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct 2014