Price:£151.99+ £3.00 shipping

on 23 June 2012
I saw this and fell in love myself, but having deliberated i eventually bought this a present for my two girls for Christmas (7 and 4yrs) and they use it almost every day. Its become their 'den' with passwords etc and the amount of unguided play that is created there is amazing. The difference with this play tent and others is the sheer size (i can stand in this), the Haba quality esp the decorations and its so easy to move from room to room if extra space is needed. If you have kids who love a hidey-hole then this is most definitely what you need. Enjoy!
on 29 March 2013
This was an indulgent purchase for my 4yo twin daughters but I wanted to give them somewhere to squirrel in and get them out from under the kitchen table!

The first thing to say is this is very large - in most average kids' rooms there wouldn't be room for much else. We have a double bedroom given over to a playroom for the girls and I had to make some tough choices about what to leave out in order to accommodate the den. Having said that, it is worth it as it is gorgeous, far superior to anything else I've seen and has caused much comment already. Highly recommended PROVIDED you have the room. Yes it does dismantle reasonably quickly but it would be much better left up filled with cushions and some fairy lights as ours is.
on 3 January 2011
The tent arrived neatly packed in a material zipped bag with additinal bag for the supports. Packs away very neatly (if you can wrestle the bottom and top hoops round and hold it all together to get it in the bag!- two people definitely required for this task!)The tent itself is gorgeous and my 5 year old has played in it everyday since Christmas, but then I have played in it too. It is every little girl's dream, but make sure that you have the room to fit it in as it is on the large size. It is exactly as it appears in the pictures, easy to assemble and as cute, just a shame I couldn't get the bean bag or a floor mat to match. Well worth the money!
on 11 January 2015
Well made and simple to erect and transport. A little bit pricey but should get years of satisfaction for the kids and a little break for us as they lose themselves in fantasy for awhile.
on 26 January 2015
Worth the money! Simply beautiful! It's big but that is just what we were looking for.