5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Total Effects Make-up Remover
Published on 31 Aug. 2011 by CheshireKat

I love Olays moisturisers but this is not to the same standard,

I actually wear only a small amount of make up so didn't think its removal would be an issue.
This make-up remove still left lots of grime and make up behind.
Was very disappointed.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs R

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Total Effects Make-up Remover, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Cleansers Make-up Remover (Personal Care)
I bought this product for the first time as my usual one was no longer available in a cream only a lotion and I found this product to be excellent, there was no greasiness to the lotion and it takes off even the thickest of mascara and will also take off waterproof mascara, as its also for the 7 signs of aging ie mature skin its good and I noticed my skin is now a bit softer than it was before.

I rate this as the best I have used & bought over the past few years.

Olay Total Effects Make-up Remover 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Jan. 2013
It really works. Removes all traces of eye make-up without stinging which alot of other expensive brands do and no greasy effect,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 29 Dec. 2012
MAJM (Granada, Spain) - See all my reviews
I love all Olay Total Effects products, as they never dissapoint me. The make-up remover works fine and quickly removes all the make up. Leaves the skin soft and clean, in perfect conditions for applying a toner and a day or night cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 14 May 2013
It really works, I have tried lots of creams before, but nothing worked like this one! And it also have a good price. I don’t have anything to complain about it. It is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 10 Jun. 2013
I'm a big fan of Olay products and this one doesn't disappoint.
Removes makeup and moisturises and softens without leaving a greasy feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 April 2013
This product was exactly what I had been looking for. It removes all trace of mascara effectively and without stinging. The product is easy to use and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others looking for a non oily, well priced product. Excellent fast delivery too. Will be buying again..and looking at other Olay products.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 17 July 2014
I love this product. They are gently and at the same time very strong and can remove all types of make-ups and mascara. I have been using this for last two years and they are really really great. Excellent product at reasonable price complimented with great service. Wish to have more of body lotion products from this seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars not that effective at removing even something as subtle as BB cream, 11 Sept. 2014
Mrs R (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
I love Olays moisturisers but this is not to the same standard,

This make-up remove still left lots of grime and make up behind.
Was very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Done basic cleaning, 8 Feb. 2014
It clean off almost all of the make up, include the mascara. However, it do takes a little bit of time to rub off the make-up, as it might be gentle to skin. Gladly, it doesn't make my skin turn sensitive. Will restock it in a few months later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 2 Mar. 2012
I've tried just about every eye make up remover out there. This one from Olay is truly fantastic! I use Clinique eye make up which is excellent at staying put all day long but it does mean that it doesn't want to come off easily at the end of the day. Normally with other eye make up removers I can't get it all off but this gets off stubborn eye make up right away, it just glides off! It's not greasy or thick and it leaves the skin around my eyes very soft. I don't use a seperate moisturiser afterwards any more on my eyes because this does such a good job at keeping my skin soft. The only other eye make up remover which has ever been any good at getting off my eye make up is a £15 one from Clinique and clearly this one from Olay is far cheaper but actually works better. Love this stuff and will continue using this product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›