Format: DVD|Change

on 12 July 2010
I bought this box set and after returning 3 times I gave up. The packaging is just not strong enough to be sent in the post unless it is in a strong box. every one I returned had been crushed. so do not buy thru mail order if they only use a jiffy bag.
on 16 February 2010
I think these are great as usual but the box is very weak and the discs could get damaged easey because the box isnt supporting them also in the shops they are creased because of this.
on 17 May 2013
Nice. Nice nice. Liked it liked it. If you like the Simpsons you'll love this box set of The Simpsons
on 14 December 2014
Excellent quality DVD box set just as you would hope it would be. Good value for money as well.
VINE VOICEon 17 November 2010
The Simpsons suffered an agonizing low at the beginning of the 21st Century when the writers got lazy and the show became nearly unwatchable. It's this painful decline that I blame for the rise in the vastly inferior and undeniably ugly Family Guy.

Having never seen any of the episodes as they aired on TV, I only got Season 12 as I already had 1-11 on DVD. To my delight it features hardly a single bad episode and is consistently funny with dozens of laugh-out-loud moments. Absolutely brilliant!

The packaging is just downright awful though. A nice idea, but poor execution. I wish studios would move away from cardboard digipacks. They're just not made to last.
on 14 January 2016
my grandson was delighted with all the Simpsons things he got for Christmas.
on 30 December 2015
Very funny DVD for the Simpson's lovers like us. All the family enjoyed it!
on 18 October 2015
Excellent service, Great fun packed series, worth buying for the price
on 29 September 2015
boughter as gift for daughters bday she loves them...
on 30 November 2015
Mostly great episodes and very rewatchable