5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain - and with pretty lights
This is probably the cheapest mouse I've ever bought: one serious bargain. I had 3 wireless mice die on me on the same day, and decided to go back to mice-with-tails. I wanted something cheap and and I wanted it fast. I got it.

Published on 27 April 2009 by Equitan

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For
I purchased this mouse initially for my laptop as I hated the track pad. The item arrived promptly and was well packaged. On opening the package you realise that the mouse is small, not a problem for someone like myself. Installation was simple and the mouse works great. What I like most is that it responds well on liturally any surface, even my legs.

But there...
Published on 29 Dec 2009 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain - and with pretty lights, 27 April 2009
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)

This mouse has two buttons and a wheel - but I've very quickly got used to not having a thumb-button. It's smooth, it's fast, it's a nice fit for my hand (I have quite small hands: not perhaps a mouse for the larger mitt) - and it has cute blue and red lights... I even like the fact that it's a mouse whose brand name actually means "wolf".

At this price, I'm seriously thinking of getting a spare. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips, 3 Sep 2009
DWM (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)
Sorry about the corny title, but I was fully expecting this to be rubbish at the price but am delighted to be proved wrong (not for the first time). It is a good size, responds well with no skipping and is amazing value. No idea how long it will last, but seems to me one cannot go wrong with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for basic mouse, 29 Sep 2009
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)
Nice little mouse with basic functions. wish the scroll wheel had been smooth scroll but you cant have it all! Worth the money and the light up elements are nice

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, 29 Dec 2009
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)

But there are a few niggles. The build of the mouse is cheap. Just squeezing the side a little you can feel the back part of the mouse pushing up. Another issue is that the scroll wheel, upon being clicked, gets stuck but can be released by scolling the wheel wither up or down.

In general its a nice small mouse for general use, its cheap and it does somewhat reflect in the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking little mouse, 9 Sep 2009
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)
I bought this mouse to use with my lap top,mostly because it was cheap and I thought wow coloured lights how cool is that (and I'm 75) it's ideal for using with a laptop and if I like it at my age Kids will love it it's nice and compact easy to use and it lights up,what more could you want. Put one in the kids Christmas stocking.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Bargain, 23 Oct 2009
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)
Just the right size for a laptop mouse if you don't like the touch pad. Feels like great quality & certainly doesn't look cheap. Was recognized straight away and worked smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars new mouse in the house, 26 Aug 2009
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)
I wanted a usb microsoft-compatible mouse for my acer laptop-(the keyboard pad is sticking a bit).
Having read the existing reviews for this gadget,I decided to buy.
Excellent value for money-£4.99+free postage.
Easy to install and to use-(but probably better for women and children because of its diminutive dimensions).
Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky looks but it works!, 27 Oct 2009
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)
On the minus side it feels a little 'plasticky' However its somewhat quirky blue light does seem to grow on you! It is comfortable to hold and its smallish size makes it ideal for the travelling laptop (in my case Samsung N110 Netbook) Most important of all - it works!

4.0 out of 5 stars lupo mouse, 25 Oct 2009
Mr. A. D. Miller (afghanistan) - See all my reviews
LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel

an excellent choice for use with laptops, a mid size mouse between the useless small and the excessively large mice variants and all the gadgets required for daily computer use. will buy again if i lose it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keith From Bridlington, 24 Oct 2009
Keith Dixon "Dixie Dixon" (Bridlington England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LUPO USB Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel (Electronics)
These are a wonderfull addition to modern IT everyone should have one means you can do away with mouse mats so no need to clean the mouse