5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers a stunning cake every time, 1 May 2010
D. H (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heritage Bundt Pan - Nordic Ware Platinum Collection - for Bundt cakes, jelly, savoury (Kitchen & Home)
This is a 10cup Bundt Pan which delivers Perfection every time, Please note: once you have filled the pan with batter to bang it gently on a towel , this helps air bubbles rise to the surface & gives better detail.
Quick and simple cakes every time, just Dust or Drizzle and serve, I have submitted a photo for you to see the end result, Please notice the air bubbles in the chocolate cake filled with marshmallow and beads (sugar and completely edible) Proof that I don't always practice what I preach.
I also used this pan to create a rice sculpture for my boxing day table, it looked fantastic until we started serving, there was rice everywhere, lesson learned! put it in a dish,

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!, 28 April 2013
I hankered after this cake tin for ages - it's not cheap but I decided to treat myself and I have to say it is superb. It is extremely well made and all the cakes I have made in it have come out clean as a whistle. I buttered and floured it each time and the results were excellent. It makes an ordinary cake look absolutely spectacular.
Well worth the money and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a great cake, 30 Sep 2013
Lovely design - I made a chocolate cake with chocolate orange drizzle icing and it looked great, and very stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes great cakes!, 2 Jan 2013
Daren Fulwell "darenv" (Preston, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a heavy, very solid, great quality item. Service and speed of delivery great as ever. Makes really good bundt cakes!

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 17 Mar 2013
this was a bithday present for my daughter in law who is a very good baker and she said was very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning cakes!, 23 Dec 2013
Piotr Rusiecki (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bake a lot. Really a lot - I've seen this pan and hesitated for a while, given the price. It is worth every penny - produces cakes that are always admired both at home and at dinner parties. The form is very sturdy and stable, bakes evenly in both electric and gas oven. I definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy to use, 8 Jun 2014
Great results. Produces an even bake and a stunning cake that requires very little decoration. Beats silicon molds by a a thousand country miles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful tin, fast delivery, 2 Jun 2014
Morganlefay (English Home Counties) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I ordered this tin in the hope of getting it by 1st June to make a dairy-free cake for my grandson's first birthday. The very nice looking recipe had been made in this tin. I got a despatch update telling me the tin would arrive actually on June 1st...which would be too late, so I was a bit sad. But wonderfully there it was on my doorstep a day early, and I made a really wonderful apple cake which was a big success. The tin is really expensive, but I will use it a lot now. It is very sturdy and ( having oiled and floured it ) the cake turned out perfectly, despite having sticky apple and sugar mix in the cake. This is the very best cake tin I own and I think my family will be getting sick of it as I shall be using it so much. And I was SO pleased that it was delivered so promptly. Thank you !

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally impressed with this product. Highly recommend!, 5 May 2014
Beautiful Bundt pan. Impressive shape.. Adapted one of my own cake recipes and it came out perfect, Watche a you tube video on how to season this tin as was a bit concerned that my cake wouldn't come out.. so greased and floured serface inside and it came out perfectly.. Only had to wipe it with kitchen paper to clean and looks as new x

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic addition to the Nordic Ware collection!, 20 Mar 2014
Mr. Philip Harkins "If in doubt, Smile! :-)" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Interesting shape, produces a nice looking cake, maybe not as exciting as some in the range but they will look great on the table, fruit filled and smothered with cream.
As with all these tins, they are hollow allowing for even cooking and finishes, heavy and made in the USA.