4.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch: for women too
After around 10 years using this watch, the hinge between the body and the strap broke and I had to look for a new one. I tried to find something similar (digital, with push button clasp, stainless steel strap), but they were either expensive or 'dull' (or both). So finally I bought this model again. So obviously I'm giving it a good score.

In the main dial you...
Published 6 months ago by Pimkin

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but not sturdy
Nice and light watch but whatever the face is made from scratches very easily. Mine was badly scratched before I even got it to the jeweller to get links removed and I only had it in my handbag!
Published 5 months ago by Ms Julie Christie

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch: for women too, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Casio Children's Watch Casio Collection LW-200D-6AVEF (Watch)

In the main dial you can see the time (hours, minutes, seconds) and date (short name of day, month and day). It has alarm and chronometer functions and a second dial for another time-zone, quite useful for travelling, as it shows both times in the same screen.

I've read many complaints about the removal of the links of the strap. I never had any problem with my old watch, it's just a matter of having a sturdy and pointy tool to move a pin, quite simple really. However, when the new one arrived it was totally impossible to do it! I took it to a repair shop, but they asked me half the price I paid for the watch, so my husband (as I was quite desperate and weak after several attempts) finally replaced the new strap for the old one, and it works nicely (it's not the whole watch I bought though). I don't know if this is a problem of some units of if the model has been changed.

Even with that, if I'd had it only for a few months I'd probably would give it 5 stars, however I found three bad things during these years. First, the crystal, which is made of plastic, is quite resistant, but not scratch-proof, so if you're 'active', you'll probably get some scratches; however, I never had such a big scratch that I couldn't see the dial (I could usually see them depending on the reflection of the light). Second, the light is not very bright. It's an orange light coming from one side. It's more than enough at night, but not so good in semi-darkness. And third, the round case is also plastic, and although it's initially silver-like coloured, it loses this stain with time (and hits), turning to a cream-yellowish colour. It's quite bearable, but in the end it's not so nice.

In general I'm more than satisfied. If you need something light, small, useful and durable, this is a good option. But if you care about its appearance in the end, you should find a more resistant watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but not sturdy, 6 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio children's watch -- daughter loves it, 19 Feb 2014
This has been a great buy. I bought it for my younger daughter, and she loves it. The strap was huge for a child (at least, for mine), but a quick trip to the watch-mender in town saw to that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 29 Nov 2013
I bought this watch as I wanted bigger figures in a relatively small watch as my eyes are not as good as they once were I was not disappointed. The watch was advertised as a childs watch but it certainly fits my wrist without any problem, in fact it's quite loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch LW-200D-6AVEF, 28 Jan 2013
I bought this watch about two weeks ago to use for work & upto now I am very pleased with my purchase. Although the watch is recommended for children & I am an adult, I had to remove a link from the wrist band which was no problem. Would recommend to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really hard to remove the links, 25 Mar 2013
Nice looking watch and arrived in good time and in good condition but there were no instructions about how to remove the links to make the watch strap smaller. I took it to a watch repair shop and they even struggled with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but needed adjustment, 14 Dec 2012
I bought this watch for my 10 year old daughter. It looks nice, I think it's reasonable quality and she likes it. But how it can be described as a children's watch beats me - it was too big for me (admittedly my wrists aren't that big, but they are not twigs. Still better too big than too small and after looking on youtube managed to work out how to remove links, although it was a bit tricky. So now it fits and it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 1 Oct 2011
Ms. Kanika Bawa "Kanika...." (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is such a cute watch, I love it!
Casio is the best in digital watches anyway.
Although this says it is a junior watch, I wanted something casual, and this one is so cool.
This can certainly be used as a women's watch, no harm!
The other women watch in casio range were really not great women watches, and this fitted into the round style that I was looking for.
I need to get the strap adjusted though, but the watch is really pretty!
I would certainly recommend it as a women watch, or a junior watch, whatever you use it for, it is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014