5.0 out of 5 stars Good films :)
My fave films in 1 DVD case :) I like me myslef and Irene. Funny film :) jim carrey is the best actor.
Published 21 months ago by Melissa McGuire

1.0 out of 5 stars The "There`s something about Mary disk" didn`t work properly
And because I found out after 30days, I cant find any way in Amazons "Return Support Centre" to register this defect. Either no e-mail adress to send a claim!!

Justin Payne
Published on 2 Nov 2009 by Justin Payne

5.0 out of 5 stars Good films :), 28 Nov 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Film fun for THREE, 16 Aug 2011
This review is from: Twisted Comedy Triple [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great purchase and excellent value for those of you just wanting to relax and have a good time with three 'feel good' films.

I watched them all and each film is first class. The transfer of the films is excellent and the sound first rate. A couple of the films I had already seen on TV, but these are the FULL versions. TV companies tend to cut bits out just to fit in with the adverts and time restraints.

You won't be disappointed with any of the movies - and getting three of them is even better! Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Triple entertainment, 18 Dec 2010
G. W. Swift (Newcastle-U-Lyme, Staffordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twisted Comedy Triple [DVD] (DVD)
I decided to make this purchase after watching a TV programme on the top 100 comedy films and noting that the three films on this DVD have actors and actresses with proven track records in the field of comedy films . This DVD is well worth the purchase price and the three films are good entertainment . Forget the strong language and sex references warning as there is nothing outrageous , and there are some very amusing parts in all three films . Go ahead and buy it - you won't be disappointed .

1.0 out of 5 stars The "There`s something about Mary disk" didn`t work properly, 2 Nov 2009
Justin Payne (Norway) - See all my reviews

Justin Payne

Twisted Comedy Triple [DVD]
Twisted Comedy Triple [DVD] by Peter Farrelly (DVD - 2009)
9.92