5.0 out of 5 stars BB Cream Review
Have used this product before and loved it... needed a new supply before going on holiday and this was the cheapest version I could find... it arrived in good time and was packaged very well... absolutely no issues with the process of buying/receiving product.

BB creams are great if you dont like an 'over made up' look and with an added spf of 25 this is great...
Published on 24 July 2012 by Trish

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it
This is a good product great quality. but unsuitable for women with olive tipe skin , far too bright...use this product but I have mixed it with much darker make-up base to get a natural shade for my face :)
Published 19 months ago by Dovile

4.0 out of 5 stars Basically a foundation..., 19 April 2012
This review is from: Skin79 - Super Blemish Balm - Whitening - Anti Wrinkle - SPF25 Pa++ - Make Up (Personal Care)
I've been using this product for a few months now and I have occasionally received compliments in my skintone because of it, but I just don't think that it lives up to all that it claims to do.
I can't judge from the anti-wrinkle part because I don't have any yet, but it doesn't do anything for spots or acne. The cover that it gives is just average, making the appearance of scars and spots less noticeable, but still very visible. I do like that it is relatively smooth and does not cake up as quickly as most of my foundations do. However, it does clog my pores and cause more breakouts so a good cleanser and exfoliator is a must. Overall, I think it's slightly better than the pink one, but only because I find the pink one more dry because of its thicker consistency (making it slightly better at coverage than this one). I also don't feel that it has whitened my skin, or if it has then it's not noticeable. It does have a slight dewy effect but finishing with powder afterwards solves this easily.
An ok buy for anyone going for the 'natural' look as it blends into the skin fairly well and the coverage is average so people usually can't tell you're wearing anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bb cream, 30 May 2014
Like this product, my skin tone is hard to find a match for on foundation shades but this oxidises to match it perfectly while still moisturising my skin and having good build able coverage!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 3 July 2013
This product is really great. It is suitable for every skin colour and covers all kind of skin defects to perfection. I am very pleased with this purchase. Recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for the price, 13 Aug. 2013
I order this BB skin 79 cream for my sumer walking on clifs- SPF 25. Looks like it works, for the money it is ok. The only drawback - sent from China. Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars super bb cream!!!, 25 Feb. 2013
I love love love this cream. It saves me a lot of time to prepare and my skin looks amazing!!! The coverage is perfect for me. Finally, i cream that got it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Feb. 2013
This is an amazing product, it came really fast and such a good price too.
It's a must try better then BB creams in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 3 Mar. 2013
tried loads of bb creams and this is far and away the best, gives really good coverage and is an excellent every day cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 23 Jun. 2014
Provides great coverage for a bb cream
I find it's very ashy undertones though so that's something to bear in mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super BB, 11 Aug. 2014
S. Mcintosh "Nebulous Chicken" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Love this BB cream, I'm on about my 4th now. Just amazing and can recommend for natural looking coverage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably happy, 15 July 2013
Have used this a couple of times - its a good product - a bit heavier than I imagined but will persevere