5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug Castle
This is a great toy. I purchased it for our 2 year old a few weeks ago(as his older brother had got a Playmobil castle for xmas and he showed a great deal of interest in it!) and he has enjoyed playing with it ever since.

It is small enough to chuck into the car for holidays and big enough to retain interest. I would recommedn purchasing the castle accessories...
Published on 17 April 2010 by Mr. Anthony P. Rushton

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, not child friendly.
They don't stand up properly, the faces are unclear, they look like something from a 1950 s nativity scene! Poor!
Published 2 months ago by Christine jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun figures, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
Have yet to give this to grandson as its a special present but I like it! Previous Melissa & Doug figures have gone down well and these will be enjoyed especially the horses and the colourful jester. Quick delivery - how do they all do it? Will buy more figures in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to go with the Fold & Go Princess Castle, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
We bought these to go with the Fold & Go Princess Castle. I was surprised at how well each figure actually stood up and fit on the horses. Well crafted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and attractive, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
This product is perfect for children who like or are learning about castle life. The figures and well made and attractive to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
My little boy will love these figures for his castle. They are lovely and well made products. They arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Figures for M & D castle, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
My grandsons absolutely fell in love with thes little figures to go with the castle....even the two-year old loved them. They are quite strong and not very breakable due to being made of wood.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toys to go with castle, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
Toys easy to manipulate for small fingers, Look good and go well with castle. Could do with furniture too like thrones and bed to aid role play in castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 7 Jan 2013
C. New - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
Both my 7 and 2 yr old play with these and they seem very durable... Very cute and go well with the wooden 'My First Castle'... My toddler carries them around all the time so they have to be well made - we call her 'The Destroyer of Toys', and yet they have held up perfectly! Great little set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Figures, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
I bought these for my three year old to go with a wooden castle they are well detailed and robust. All of the arms and legs move as do the horses heads. The only improvement I would make would be to add holes in the hands to allow them to hold swords etc as per the Budkins figures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Dec 2012
T. Castle (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
HIghly recommended. Great Xmas present for my son and fit perfectly with his Melissa & Doug Knights Castle. Arrived quickly. Great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for playing & educational too, 21 July 2012
MrsD (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
We bought a wooden castle from the charity shop and got this set to go along with it for my daughter's 3rd birthday. It is played with a fair bit and then we also visited a castle recently and so it was played with again and we discussed the portcullis and shape of the turrets etc so I think this toy is something we will have for a long time and will add pieces in as we learn more about castles.

Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set