5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug Castle
This is a great toy. I purchased it for our 2 year old a few weeks ago(as his older brother had got a Playmobil castle for xmas and he showed a great deal of interest in it!) and he has enjoyed playing with it ever since.

Published on 17 April 2010 by Mr. Anthony P. Rushton

1.0 out of 5 stars ddisappointed
I was disappointed by the quality of the figures particularly as Melissa and Doug are usually really well made. I sent the figure back .
Published 4 months ago by Hannah Munden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug Castle, 17 April 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)

It is small enough to chuck into the car for holidays and big enough to retain interest. I would recommedn purchasing the castle accessories pack (basically 2 more knights and horses, jester, queen and king) as my only critisism was the amount of figures to go with the castle.

That said, it is great fun and seems to have withstood everything a rather active 2 year old can throw at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes great with the M & D Castle, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
They have a certain rustic charm. We mix them up with some prettier and more realistic figurines c/o the disney company!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
Not only did Grandad love them so did Barnaby. They go in his new fortress. Not mass produced, the real thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for playing & educational too, 21 July 2012
MrsD (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
We bought a wooden castle from the charity shop and got this set to go along with it for my daughter's 3rd birthday. It is played with a fair bit and then we also visited a castle recently and so it was played with again and we discussed the portcullis and shape of the turrets etc so I think this toy is something we will have for a long time and will add pieces in as we learn more about castles.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... who was given the castle for his 5th birthday loved it, he especially liked the wooden figures that ..., 5 April 2015
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
My grandson who was given the castle for his 5th birthday loved it, he especially liked the wooden figures that came with it. Only one thing annoyed me was that the description of the castle didn't mention that the figures came with it, I therefore ordered a separate set so now he has two of everything. I especially like the way it folds and has a useful handle for carrying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Castle wooden figures which made a little girl very happy, 5 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
My son had made a large wooden castle for his 4 year old daughter for Christmas. She is very into princess stories and Disney princesses so he painted it pink with glitter. The figures were just perfect for her to play with in her castle and she was delighted. She particularly likes the moveable limbs and the removeable clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 7 Jan. 2013
C. New - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
Both my 7 and 2 yr old play with these and they seem very durable... Very cute and go well with the wooden 'My First Castle'... My toddler carries them around all the time so they have to be well made - we call her 'The Destroyer of Toys', and yet they have held up perfectly! Great little set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toys with imaginative scope, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
Bought this along with the princess folding castle for my goddaughter's 4th Birthday. Instant hit, she was engrossed immediately and the figures having posable legs and arms and being able to ride the horses were great fun. Thoroughly recommend, plenty of scope for imaginative playtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Figures, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
I bought these for my three year old to go with a wooden castle they are well detailed and robust. All of the arms and legs move as do the horses heads. The only improvement I would make would be to add holes in the hands to allow them to hold swords etc as per the Budkins figures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun figures, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Castle Wooden Figure Set (Toy)
Have yet to give this to grandson as its a special present but I like it! Previous Melissa & Doug figures have gone down well and these will be enjoyed especially the horses and the colourful jester. Quick delivery - how do they all do it? Will buy more figures in the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›