4.0 out of 5 stars always loved Gucci by Gucci
No surprises here. this was not the first time I am using Gucci by Gucci..knew what i was buying and i love it
Published 16 months ago by Lroy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs S Meredith

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine., 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gucci by Gucci Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 75 ml (Personal Care)
I had to wait over a week for it to be delivered, and when it finally was I was shocked to find it was not a genuine product. The cellophane wrapping around the box was loose and when I unwrapped that, the box containing the perfume bottle was so flimsy the bottle practically fell out of the bottom into my hand. The flap to the box had been cut so short and it was very uneven it could only just be tucked into the top of the box. Usually the inside of the flap is printed with the Gucci logo, and this wasn't. It was just a fluffy textured white cardboard. The bottle when I picked it up was dirty and poor quality. The EDT was awful, it barely had any smell at all and no depth to it what so ever. When I sprayed it on myself even my husband could not smell it!.....
So please beware if you receive a bottle fitting this description, contact Amazon immediately and demand a refund.
Unfortunately I will not be purchasing perfume from Amazon again and will stick to my department store.

4.0 out of 5 stars always loved Gucci by Gucci, 11 April 2013