5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cd, 21 May 2012
This review is from: My Best Days (Audio CD)
Being a great fan of American idol I was intrigued as to what this cd would be like. Was almost put off with the price But can honestly say it is brilliant and has been played constantly in my car since getting it. His style is singing is great & even my partner had to admit that it was good. Track 10 is both beautiful & moving as it is obviously wrote about his late wife. Definitely money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars American Idol finalist comes good - brilliant!, 9 Mar 2011
This review is from: My Best Days (Audio CD)
Really lovely voice and all the tracks are easy to listen to and enjoyable. From American Idol, I never expected him to be this good!

5.0 out of 5 stars GO Gokey, 11 Mar 2010
G. Mitchell (u.k.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Best Days (Audio CD)
Don't be put off by the american idol tag that comes with this guy, every song is first class, buy and enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 July 2010
Me, Myself & I (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Best Days (Audio CD)
I stumbled across this album by chance when I was looking for something else and I have to say that out of all tracks there is not one that I will skip.

He has an amazing voice and as someone who doesn't watch American Idol and the like I am glad that he has had the chance to release this album as his voice is fantastic and suits all the songs perfectly. I enjoy the country rock sound which is really catchy.

The ballads show of his talents just as much as the rockier tracks do.

I hope theres another album from his as he deserves to be heard by everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 16 July 2010
Ms. S. Forsyth (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Best Days (Audio CD)
One of the best CDs I've ever bought, Danny Gokey truly expresses his experiences throughout the 10 songs on this album. My personal favorite is I Will Not Say Goodbye, which is absolutely heart-wrenching because it's quite obvious he wrote it about his late wife, Sophia. The first single (and kind-of title track), My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me, is another of my favorites, very inspirational. A must have for anybody, even if you're not much of a country music fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice album, 5 July 2010
J. Defreitas (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Best Days (Audio CD)
I really liked Danny Gokey on American Idol and have been waiting for an album from him. I'm slightly disappointed that this album is a country album (even though I do like country) as I think his voice is so lovely and soulful and really suits that music genre (soul; r&b).
Still, all in all, a nice album

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 April 2010
Sarah Mead "Sarah M" (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Best Days (Audio CD)
I'm not really into country and rarely buy CDs without knowing at least a couple of tracks but I thought Danny was incredible on American Idol from the first time I saw him at the audition stage.
I was not disappointed, every track is great and totally suits Danny's amazing voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great listening, 17 April 2010
This review is from: My Best Days (Audio CD)
I bought this CD with an open mind to'country rock' and thought that it was great. Danny has a great soulful rock voice and as a first album he has performed outstandingly on it.

My Best Days
My Best Days by Danny Gokey (Audio CD - 2010)