5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but a very proactive and safe supplement to use., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Isatori Morph Capsules Pack of 180 (Personal Care)
I enjoy a good all round exercise routine consisting of cardio and also self assisted and bodyweight workouts. I dabble in weights occasionally but not enough to get big.

I wanted something to give me a little extra kick but without the serious side effects and after using Isatori Morph numerous I can say that this is a very good supplement.

Broken down you may notice that there is not a huge dose of each supplement entailed but when you do the math you are not spending any different to buying each supplement separate and mixing them yourself. The product may seem expensive but I like to take 6 on my workout days and 3 twice on non workouts and this keeps me going for 45 days. I cycle this every couple of months and I have noticed a nice gain in my muscle bulk and it certainly has improved my lean tissue and I improved my vasculinity.

I would highly recommend this not only because it has good properties but because it has no side effects apart from the odd tingle and feeling of motivation the tingle most likely from the reasonable dosage of Beta Alanine which too much can make you feel nauseous.

Give it a go but do not expect any more out of this than a miracle pill get your calorie deficit on track and use this as an aid like you should every supplement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahead of it's time indeed, 1 Jan. 2011
Mr. R. Howe (South Shields, UK) - See all my reviews
As a Fitness Instructor it's rare that I am "blown away" by a supplement. I see dozens per day which all claim to be the best thing in the world. However one thing which Isatori are reknowned for is that these guys don't do hype, and compared to other supplement companies they have an incredibly small product list. The reason for that being they only release new supplements when they know huge progress has been achieved, unlike others which are happy to bring out new things every month with the only major difference being a change in the product packaging.

Anybody who has taken Isatori's previous pre-workout supplement H-Blocker will already have an idea of where Morph will take you; just muliply it by 10x and you're there!

Morph will pump you up before your gym session like no other supplement on the market, your skin will be forced into an emergency wake-up mode which creates an incredibly tingly, skin crawling sensation and you literally enter the gym like a raging bull. It increases your workout potential by around 77% and it actually does do it's job.

It's expensive and quite intense, so for this reason I'd recommend starting out with H-Blocker if you are a complete newbie because the initial experiences with this type of supplement really are very intense. Then progress onto Morph when you feel you're used to H-Blocker. Start out by taking 6 tablets on training days and push to 9 if you really want to explode, although you run out quite quickly on 9!!

In the last few months, Isatori released an update to Morph entitled Morph Medadrive - a liquidised version of the supplement which is stronger overall yet doesn't possess the incredibly tingly sensation this one brings however it still does the job. It's upto you which one you prefer as they are both designed to ultimately do very similar things to your workout, and both work.

Isatori Morph Capsules Pack of 180