5.0 out of 5 stars amazing or what??
the price? wow! from 72 pounds to around 20. that is totally awesome. not to mention it is an EDP so it lasts the whole day and more.
i love my perfumes and sometimes they can make me a bit sick as it gets too overpowing. but this smell, is just right. freah smell that never puts me off.
ill definately be back for me.

delivery was on time and bottle...
Published on 9 Feb 2012 by ST

3.0 out of 5 stars Vera Wang perfume
The perfume is has a very nice smell initially but, unfortunately it is not very long lasting and needs to be refreshed during the day
Published on 13 July 2012 by carolemary

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing or what??, 9 Feb 2012
This review is from: Vera Wang Look Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml (Personal Care)
ill definately be back for me.

delivery was on time and bottle was untouched.
bottle is simple and delicate. nice for any collectors out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 25 Sep 2011
Purchased this perfume as one of my friends at work had it and it smelled gorgeous!! Couldn't find it in the shops anywhere so turned to Amazon and as luck would have it I was able to buy it for less than half the price of what my friend had bought it for! (I have told her when she runs out where to get it from).

Just love it and when I wear it everyone compliments on the smell and asks what perfume I am wearing. Brilliant for a 'day' perfume and also 'night' perfume. Love it so much I spray it on before I get into bed!!

Definitely one of my all time favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend happy, 9 Jan 2012
Bought this perfurme for my girlfriend for Xmas as it's one of her favourite scents. She hadn't been able to find it in the shops & believed it was no longer in 'production'.
I found it on Amazon for a great price and the product arrived within the specified time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 20 May 2012
I bought this perfume only based on previous reviews and I was not dissapointed when it arrived: smells very pleasant, lasts a very long time-ideal scent for spring and summer. If you like floral,feminine scents, this fragrance is a great choice!

3.0 out of 5 stars Vera Wang perfume, 13 July 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor copy, 25 July 2013
Very disappointed. Have worn this for years and adore it. Really upset to discover that the bottle I received smells no better than water after 5 minutes. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars vera wang look perfume, 19 Mar 2012
This is the third bottle of perfume I have bought plus two bottles of the body lotion to match, so surely this speaks for itself. I am delighted with the perfume, smell beautiful, and am very satisfied with the price and the transactions. Thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it!, 30 Jun 2013
Initially I was pleased with the perfume as the fragrance is just what I like and this can be hit or miss when buying online. BUT what a disappointment. After just a short time the fragrance disappeared and I had to look at the bottle again to check that is was a eau de parfum and not a toilette!. Although a good price - it is a waste of money as it just doesnt do the job. I put it on yesterday morning and ten minutes later there was not fragrance. Don't waste your money. I dont like to leave a negative review but I was so annoyed by the rip off I felt I needed to warn other prospective buyers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a chance, 2 Jun 2013
After reading other, less favourable, reviews on this product, I was concerned as to whether I would like it when it arrived. The reviews seemed to be either love or hate, and this worried me. I would say, give this fragrance a chance, because what it ends up like on you is nothing like it appears when you first spray it on. It seems very chemical when it first goes on, and not very nice really. However, after being on the skin say, half an hour, it warms up and the notes start to take effect. It is gentle, but long-lasting, and a nice spritzy scent for days out where you don't want to wear anything too heavy. Give it a chance, sums it up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Mum, she loved it, 27 Jan 2013
I bought this as a gift for my mum for christmas. Am always nervous about buying perfume as a gift as I think people have different thoughts on different smells. I liked it though so went with. Can honestly say she loved it, as did her husband.. happy people all round.