5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!
Purchased this perfume as one of my friends at work had it and it smelled gorgeous!! Couldn't find it in the shops anywhere so turned to Amazon and as luck would have it I was able to buy it for less than half the price of what my friend had bought it for! (I have told her when she runs out where to get it from).

Just love it and when I wear it everyone...
Published on 25 Sep 2011 by Jill

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor copy
Very disappointed. Have worn this for years and adore it. Really upset to discover that the bottle I received smells no better than water after 5 minutes. :(
Published 14 months ago by Stef

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 25 Sep 2011
This review is from: Vera Wang Look Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml (Personal Care)

Just love it and when I wear it everyone compliments on the smell and asks what perfume I am wearing. Brilliant for a 'day' perfume and also 'night' perfume. Love it so much I spray it on before I get into bed!!

Definitely one of my all time favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend happy, 9 Jan 2012
Bought this perfurme for my girlfriend for Xmas as it's one of her favourite scents. She hadn't been able to find it in the shops & believed it was no longer in 'production'.
I found it on Amazon for a great price and the product arrived within the specified time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor copy, 25 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Vera Wang perfume, 13 July 2012
The perfume is has a very nice smell initially but, unfortunately it is not very long lasting and needs to be refreshed during the day

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing or what??, 9 Feb 2012
the price? wow! from 72 pounds to around 20. that is totally awesome. not to mention it is an EDP so it lasts the whole day and more.
i love my perfumes and sometimes they can make me a bit sick as it gets too overpowing. but this smell, is just right. freah smell that never puts me off.
ill definately be back for me.

delivery was on time and bottle was untouched.
bottle is simple and delicate. nice for any collectors out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars vera wang look perfume, 19 Mar 2012
This is the third bottle of perfume I have bought plus two bottles of the body lotion to match, so surely this speaks for itself. I am delighted with the perfume, smell beautiful, and am very satisfied with the price and the transactions. Thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars Old stock, 18 Jun 2014
When I received the perfume it was clearly old stock as the perfume had gone off and didn't smell anything like previous purchases made in Department Stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Mum, she loved it, 27 Jan 2013
I bought this as a gift for my mum for christmas. Am always nervous about buying perfume as a gift as I think people have different thoughts on different smells. I liked it though so went with. Can honestly say she loved it, as did her husband.. happy people all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Wang Look Eau de Parfum spray for Woman 100ml, 26 Dec 2012
Was and/or is a great buy it smells fantastic she loves it and If she's happy I'm happy. I'm glad I bought it for her. The quality really shows. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera wang parfumerie, 16 Dec 2012
This was a great price and the perfume is really lovely I took the chance and bought it but I am very happy a nice big bottle and fab perfume a great gift