5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!
Purchased this perfume as one of my friends at work had it and it smelled gorgeous!! Couldn't find it in the shops anywhere so turned to Amazon and as luck would have it I was able to buy it for less than half the price of what my friend had bought it for! (I have told her when she runs out where to get it from).

Just love it and when I wear it everyone...
Published on 25 Sept. 2011 by Jill

1.0 out of 5 stars Old stock
When I received the perfume it was clearly old stock as the perfume had gone off and didn't smell anything like previous purchases made in Department Stores.
Published 10 months ago by Miss M S Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 25 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Vera Wang Look Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Personal Care)

Just love it and when I wear it everyone compliments on the smell and asks what perfume I am wearing. Brilliant for a 'day' perfume and also 'night' perfume. Love it so much I spray it on before I get into bed!!

Definitely one of my all time favourites.

1.0 out of 5 stars Old stock, 18 Jun. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Vera Wang perfume, 13 July 2012
The perfume is has a very nice smell initially but, unfortunately it is not very long lasting and needs to be refreshed during the day

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Smell Great Price!!!, 28 Nov. 2012
Can't find this in shops anywhere now so really pleased with this smell is so fresh and lasts and the price is good, my favourite Vera wang fragrance bought with body lotion to complement !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars vera wang look perfume, 19 Mar. 2012
This is the third bottle of perfume I have bought plus two bottles of the body lotion to match, so surely this speaks for itself. I am delighted with the perfume, smell beautiful, and am very satisfied with the price and the transactions. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing or what??, 9 Feb. 2012
the price? wow! from 72 pounds to around 20. that is totally awesome. not to mention it is an EDP so it lasts the whole day and more.
i love my perfumes and sometimes they can make me a bit sick as it gets too overpowing. but this smell, is just right. freah smell that never puts me off.
ill definately be back for me.

delivery was on time and bottle was untouched.
bottle is simple and delicate. nice for any collectors out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend happy, 9 Jan. 2012
Bought this perfurme for my girlfriend for Xmas as it's one of her favourite scents. She hadn't been able to find it in the shops & believed it was no longer in 'production'.
I found it on Amazon for a great price and the product arrived within the specified time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vera Wang Look Eau de Parfum spray for Woman 100ml, 26 Dec. 2012
Was and/or is a great buy it smells fantastic she loves it and If she's happy I'm happy. I'm glad I bought it for her. The quality really shows. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Different - I'm glad I opted for this!, 25 Sept. 2012
Charlotte (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this perfume mainly based on the reviews on here, but also because of the price. My usual choice of perfumes are Clinique Elixir & JPG Classic, though because these are expensive and usually my Christmas/Birthday pressies I wanted something that wasn't going to break the bank and that I could wear more as day-to-day perfume, keeping my others for nights out etc. I also wanted somehting that would last most of (if not all) day. I'd not smelt this before so it was a bit of a chance as to whether I would like it...luckliy I do!! I'd say it is a clean, fresh smelling (day) perfume and after my 1st wear of it it did last all day and even had colleagues asking me what I'm wearing!
My only issue now is whether to buy another bottle in case Amazon stop selling it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top scent., 19 April 2014
J Hyde "Orange Nosh 82" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
My girlfriend's favourite. A sweet scent that has unbelievable durability, lasting for hours on end, it is ideal for younger women. I'm not so sure it would suit the more mature lady as much but perhaps I'm being unintentionally ageist.

Vera Wang Look Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml