5.0 out of 5 stars Forget-me-not gift
Sensuous by Estee Lauder Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml brought all the joy and happiness to my partner. The perfume smells pretty nice and it lasts long.
Published on 9 Aug 2009 by T. Chikurunhe

3.0 out of 5 stars sensuous perfume.,
Ordered this perfume from amazon for a gift for my sister. It arrived in good time and was packaged well, however there is no cellophane wrapping around the perfume box, leading me to question it's originality. Not sure whether to return it.
Published 14 months ago by Diane Redford

3.0 out of 5 stars sensuous perfume.,, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Estee Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum (30ml Spray) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget-me-not gift, 9 Aug 2009
T. Chikurunhe - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Why does Amazon supply fragrance products without cellophane wrapping?, 13 May 2013
Annie M.J "anniej" (west coast, scotland) - See all my reviews
This is my favourite perfume; I've been wearing it for nearly 2 years and I have previously bought it from Cheapsmells.com but have ordered the last 3 times from Amazon as the delivery is quicker. All well and good however today's delivery has put me off ordering it here again as it was delivered sans cellophane wrapper; it smells ok but this is enough to plant the seed of doubt as to the originality of the product!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars clean and fresh, 19 Nov 2008
this perfume has a really clean and fresh fragrance.slightly sweet but not sickly....(i normally wear issey miyake or daisy/marc jacobbs)this is on my christmas wish list

1.0 out of 5 stars poor packaging, 26 Dec 2012
i was most disappointed with this product. there was no cellaphane on the box and to be honest i very much doubt if this product is genuine.Shame on you AMAZON.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet smell of success, 25 Feb 2012
I tested Estee Lauder's Sensuous Eau de Parfum in a well-known store and, while it appealed to me, I was reluctant to splash out for a bottle at the recommended retail price. However, having found this 30ml spray on offer at an affordable price, I treated myself and am very happy with the result. This could become one of my favourite perfumes so if you are wavering, go for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good smell shame about the damaged packaging, 17 Dec 2010
It arrived oK, as appeared from the outer packaging - but once opened the inner packaging was crushed. How can you be expected to give this as apresent? So its off to the shops to buy a replacement as time is now short

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!!!, 25 April 2013
Sue (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I went ahead and bought this after reading the reviews online saying how wonderful it was and that it was the best perfume ever and that they got loads of compliments so I could not wait to try this perfume and I am very disappointed as there is nothing special about this. It smells very ordinary and lasted about an hour before disappearing and I got no compliments : (

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfume fragrance not long lasting, 7 Sep 2013
I have found this perfume to not be very long lasting I am disappointed as a friend had this fragrance and this is not as i hoped it would be.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice perfume - shame about the packaging, 19 April 2013
This was originally bought as a present for a friend but when it arrived the box had a tear in it and was not sealed in cellophane. It gave the appearance of coming from a dodgy market stall!! It was not suitable to give as a present but as my wife liked the perfume she decided to keep it for her own use.

Estee Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum (30ml Spray)