on 5 January 2011
Bought these for my teenage daughter. Excellent fit, product and packaging. Nice thick soles and arrived complete with Vans marked shoe box (which, in my opinion, is always nice to know, especially if it is for a gift). Price was excellent and couldn't be beaten elsewhere. Would not hesitate to order another pair again and would highly recommend. Delivery was also impressive. Cheers Amazon!
on 16 August 2012
I am bang on a UK size 11 and so bought the UK size 11 of these shoes. They fit perfectly!

The shoes themselves our so comfortable I doubt I'll buy a different shoe ever again :D
These are my first pair of slip-on Vans. I chose the all black one. They took just a couple of hours of wearing in. I really like them. They look great with jeans and very comfortable to walk in.

Enthusiastically recommended
22 comments29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2010
These Vans slip ons are just perfect for work and play. I bought the Chillie/Blk ones which go with pretty much my entire wardrobe as they are black/grey/red in colour. They are super comfy and make a nice change from my Sketchers Shape-ups which I have been wearing lately. I have long been a fan of the canvas style trainer and usually buy Converse but these little beauties might just become my new favourite shoe!
on 1 January 2011
second pair of these shoes that I have purchased for my son. He loves them and wears them all the time.
on 22 July 2014
I have no idea what is wrong with these shoes that I bought, but they are pretty much unwearable. I have had the exact same pair in the past and I loved them so much, I wore them every day until they finally broke, so I had to buy a new pair. But I got these over a year ago and I've barely worn them. They hurt so much! I have no idea why, as my old pair were perfectly comfortable. But these cut into the back of my heels and cause serious blisters that I can't wear any shoes anymore. After about ten minutes of walking in these, I'm in pain.
Probably a one off as this has never happened before, but majorly disappointed and have found no way to resolve this problem.
on 29 June 2010
I have purchased a Vans Unisex classic Slip-on last May. I have found it to be very comfortable and practical for the summer months. It is easy to wear and has a solid base and looks hard wearing. I also bought another pair for my grandson, who is also very satisfied with the product.

The products were very well packed and delivery was expeditious indeed.
I bought the white on white chequer board design because they look good but it might not have been the best decision as they're getting dirty very quickly and unless I threw it away with the box by mistake then there were no washing instructions. That said they're smart and comfortable and my sixteen year old says they're too trendy for me. If you have broad feet or sticky up big toe nails then Vans aren't for you as they're quite narrow and flat. Said sixteen year old can't wear them for both reasons.
11 comment35 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2010
I TOOK A RISK AND ORDERED THESE SHOES WITHOUT KNOWING IF THESE SHOES WERE ANY GOOD. AND THEY WERE! THEY SOFT ,GREAT LOOKING AND FIT MY FEET PERFECTLY. I JUST LOVE THEM. ACTUALLY I ORDERED AN OTHER PAIR COUPLE WEEKS LATER ONLY DIFFERENT COLOR THIS TIME.
on 21 November 2010
A simple functional slip on, in plain black, reasonably comfertable.

They have a thickened bar around the top edge of the ankle fitting which is better for narrow ankles, but it is a small bar and the thickening quickly softens up to accomodate the ankle.

The stretch around the edges of the top panel are quite good.

The sole is a resin coloured markless sole, although the black edges of the sole that hide the resin coloured section, can leave marks on the floor of scrapped along it during rapid motion.

Sizes were well sized comparitive to other shoes.

All in all a good functional slip on that worked for what I wanted it for, and shows no signs of wear and tear after about a week of use.