5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them!
Published on 19 May 2010 by Mr. C. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not 106 Vulcanized
Only some of the trainers shown are 106 Vulcanized. The rest are standard. Vulcanized Vans have more padding just around the ankle and in the lip as seen in some of the pictures. But the rest of the shoes shown here are standard "plimsole" type vans.
Just a heads up before u go buying them. Vulcanized are tricky to find now!
Published 6 months ago by Chrisr2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them!, 19 May 2010
Mr. C. Brown - See all my reviews
Before I bought these, I asked my friends who already owned a pair of vans, what were they like? They quoted that they are: "Very comfortable and spacious" and in my opinion they are indeed very comfortable and spacious. in terms of style and comfort they have the qualities of Converses and plimsolls, or in other words the best of both. If your a half-size customer like me, then you may wish to chose a whole numbered size, because they are actually quite spacious inside. E.g. size 9.5 get size 9.

5.0 out of 5 stars vans 106 vulcanised pewter trainer, 5 Mar 2013
Great pair of casual shoes. This is my daughter's 2nd pair of vans. Can't go wrong with them. They're strong & have a little weight to them. A lot of people do deem them to be just expensive plimsolls & a waste of extra money. I actually used to believe the same thing until my kids didn't give in & insisted on a pair!...proved me wrong! They're much stronger than plimsolls & they've accomodated my daughter's feet very well, especially being that she cannot wear cheap shoes due to a problem she has. Vans have been one of the best buys for durabilty & comfort. I've had 4 pairs for 2 kids & wouldn't have a problem buying another. GREAT QUALITY SHOES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style, 19 Nov 2013
You cant go wrong with a pair of vans trainers. They are stylish and smart. The kids love them. You can put them im the washing machine and the sturdy bottoms have a great grip and last for ages. I love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Vans, 2 Jan 2014
I bought a white pair of Vulcanized Vans a couple of years ago and wore them all the time. They are made to last and the only reason I'm buying a new pair is because you can only keep white canvas trainers clean for so long. Thought I'd buy a black pair this time see how they turned out. Wasn't disappointed worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Vans, 7 Mar 2014
Great shoes - really comfortable and attractve. Very reasonably priced compared to some shops I checked out. Will probably buy more colours! Really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 30 Jun 2012
These are a fantastic pair of shoes great colour, great comfort and not to forget the height of fashion ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars These are not 106 Vulcanized, 25 April 2014
Just a heads up before u go buying them. Vulcanized are tricky to find now!

5.0 out of 5 stars get yourself some vans........, 9 Mar 2014
Excellent vaule for money,very comfortable,a good buy,recommend them totally......get yourself a pair,come in all different colours,will be getting more pairs

5.0 out of 5 stars love vans, 29 Mar 2011
I love my vans. so comfortable and great to wear.
I wear them very chance I get.
My previous pair have started to wear out as I wear
them that much so I bought these.
The colour and patten is great. They go with most
of the clothes I wear, my cuffed jeans, combats, etc.
Don't just take my word, try them and you'll like them to.

3.0 out of 5 stars came with only one shoelace..., 12 May 2013
The item arrived at my home address and only one shoelace was provided with the shoes. I had to then buy further set of white shoelaces..........