on 16 April 2016
These shoes were a little smaller than I expected, however I have been buying Vans for years and always the same size so it may be that I just forgot that I need to break them in first. Been wearing them for a few days and it's getting there. Colour as you see online, no surprises.
I recommend these if you like the picture, you always know what you get with Vans.
on 5 March 2013
Great pair of casual shoes. This is my daughter's 2nd pair of vans. Can't go wrong with them. They're strong & have a little weight to them. A lot of people do deem them to be just expensive plimsolls & a waste of extra money. I actually used to believe the same thing until my kids didn't give in & insisted on a pair!...proved me wrong! They're much stronger than plimsolls & they've accomodated my daughter's feet very well, especially being that she cannot wear cheap shoes due to a problem she has. Vans have been one of the best buys for durabilty & comfort. I've had 4 pairs for 2 kids & wouldn't have a problem buying another. GREAT QUALITY SHOES!
on 19 February 2016
I bought these for my wedding (don't judge me), and they are some of my favourite shoes I have. They are well made, the black is a proper black, rather than a faded dark grey like you often get with black shoes. They are very comfortable as the sole is padded where they are preliminarily a skateboard shoe.

6 months on, they are still going strong; no obvious signs of wear (that I wouldn't expect), and I have literally worn them every day. The only thing that has worn is some small amount of paint has chipped off the lace eyelets, but I think that actually makes them look better as these shoes actually lend themselves to looking a bit worn in, rather than fresh out of the box.
review image
on 2 April 2016
Really lovely pair of Vans for an amazing price. I was a bit apprehensive about the sizing as I have awkward feet but I got my usual size 6 and they fit perfectly. Perfect condition with two sets of laces and vans tag attached. Thank-you, I recommend buying from this seller.
on 19 November 2013
You cant go wrong with a pair of vans trainers. They are stylish and smart. The kids love them. You can put them im the washing machine and the sturdy bottoms have a great grip and last for ages. I love them.
on 19 May 2010
Before I bought these, I asked my friends who already owned a pair of vans, what were they like? They quoted that they are: "Very comfortable and spacious" and in my opinion they are indeed very comfortable and spacious. in terms of style and comfort they have the qualities of Converses and plimsolls, or in other words the best of both. If your a half-size customer like me, then you may wish to chose a whole numbered size, because they are actually quite spacious inside. E.g. size 9.5 get size 9.
on 12 May 2011
Hi, I bought these as school shoes and have had them for about a week, and they look amazing i give 10/10 for style but for comfort 7.5/10 because walking home in these is hard, as for people calling them plimpsoles id say there a cross between tennis trainer/skate shoe and they work really good for boarding because the waffle grip.THe only differance is i baught the All Black version and i saw a red logo on the back so was expecting red laces aswell but the logo is actually white with white and black lace.
Free postage took 5 days that i was plesanly suprised with.

Thanks.
on 7 April 2012
I bought these shoes about 6 months ago they are great! Long lasting, Comfortable and look great. Ive only had a couple of problems and that is when you first wear them they start to rub quite badly on your heels but you do get that with a lot of new shoes And the sides near the top do start to come away from the fabric from the shoe after a while but I have a had that happen with all the Vans shoes I've owned. But apart from those few draw backs all In all great shoes and I always do recommend them to friends and I will defenilty keep buying them in the future :-)
I bought these shoes because they looked good, and the reviews were very positive. Indeed, they are very nice-looking off, and would look great on a man, but I found them a bit wide for my (female) feet, and they made my feet look very big. However, I still loved the colour, and would certainly recommend them for a man, and possibly for a woman with wider feet. I dithered over whether to keep them, but in the end decided to return them. I have to say the service was excellent, and my refund was in my account on the same day.

Well worth a try. With service like this, you have nothing to lose!
on 30 June 2012
These are a fantastic pair of shoes great colour, great comfort and not to forget the height of fashion ;)