5.0 out of 5 stars vans 106 vulcanised pewter trainer
Great pair of casual shoes. This is my daughter's 2nd pair of vans. Can't go wrong with them. They're strong & have a little weight to them. A lot of people do deem them to be just expensive plimsolls & a waste of extra money. I actually used to believe the same thing until my kids didn't give in & insisted on a pair!...proved me wrong! They're much stronger than...
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by lomie0

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice-looking, but not for me
I bought these shoes because they looked good, and the reviews were very positive. Indeed, they are very nice-looking off, and would look great on a man, but I found them a bit wide for my (female) feet, and they made my feet look very big. However, I still loved the colour, and would certainly recommend them for a man, and possibly for a woman with wider feet. I dithered...
Published 13 months ago by Frances Stott

‹ Previous | 17 8 947 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, 14 July 2014
I wore these for my wedding with ribbons for laces and attached heart diamontes. They were fab, got lots of attention and fit really well. I was so comfy all day and night. I danced all night in them. Best decision I made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 11 Sept. 2010
Christopher Haslam (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vans Vulcanized, Unisex-Adults' Low-Top Trainers (Shoes)
I bought these vans about 2 months ago, and have now returned to buy another pair in a different colour, because I love them so much. All vans are comfortable (and I've owned other styles in the past), but I have to say these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They also look really cool, and a bit different to the authentic vans which everyone seems to have at the minute. I can't recommend these shoes highly enough! Buy them now!! As usual Amazon's service, delivery speed and price is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at almost Half the RRP!, 22 April 2013
Bought for my Son, for his holidays After having shopped around, these were almost half the RRP, and are perfect for him! Great Sturdy sole, and the colour goes with anything! Recommended for anyone looking out for Vans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish, versatile, 8 Nov. 2012
The vans came in a 7.5 even though I ordered a 7, but when I tried them on, they were comfortable. I love the way they look and how versatile they are i.e. I can wear them with different outfits. I strongly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars would buy again, 17 April 2012
bought for my son, normally buy the slip on one's but having problem with the rubber at front coming off, these type of vans seem to last a lot longer. He has being playing football in them!!! but they seem to last. Good.

5.0 out of 5 stars i look like the man in my new van.........s., 23 Oct. 2013
Yeah ok so I was looking to get some street cred worthy feet cushions. My bro said to me have you ever tried Vans? I was like say wha? Vans? I had this instant brain image of my feet inside the back of two ford transits.

Little did I know that he was referring to a pair of navy blue Vulcanized trainers baby.

Feel great and look the part. Tried them with a pair of skinny fit top man jeans. It looked like gok wan had come to my house, touched my boobs and dressed me himself. I'm a guy by the way but I work out. I'm packing some serious chest cushions and Gok would definitely want to casually brush against them. I would have to punch him in the face if he did tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 17 April 2012
One of the best boots I've ever bought. They're so comfortable, good for a rainy weather because they've got higher footing than most of the sneakers, like Converse. Definitely recommending them and will be buying more !

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans Black 106, 26 Dec. 2012
Bought as Christmas present for my son he had a huge smile on his face when he unwrapped these on christmas morning. Delivery was speedy good value compared to the high street and 20% off to boot. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 10 Oct. 2012
Bought these after seeing them going so cheap, they were delivered within a couple of days. No problems in ordering or delivery. The quality is as you would expect from a brand name, made my Grandchildren jealous!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great/Stylish, 15 May 2014
I bought these for my fashion conscience aged 14 son.
He previously had maroon Vans and loved them, but said he would never where the blue ones.
I went out on a whim, and bang, he loves them.
Phew. x