on 6 February 2015
I'm very suspicious as to these being authentic vans. The quality was terrible & the trainers are full of faults, concave soles, misshapen panels, poor stitching. I decided to go to the more legitimate route to buy my Vans and I could instantly tell the improved difference in quality. I would avoid.
on 2 January 2014
I bought a white pair of Vulcanized Vans a couple of years ago and wore them all the time. They are made to last and the only reason I'm buying a new pair is because you can only keep white canvas trainers clean for so long. Thought I'd buy a black pair this time see how they turned out. Wasn't disappointed worth every penny.
on 9 March 2014
Excellent vaule for money,very comfortable,a good buy,recommend them totally......get yourself a pair,come in all different colours,will be getting more pairs
on 22 April 2013
Bought for my Son, for his holidays After having shopped around, these were almost half the RRP, and are perfect for him! Great Sturdy sole, and the colour goes with anything! Recommended for anyone looking out for Vans!
on 12 May 2013
The item arrived at my home address and only one shoelace was provided with the shoes. I had to then buy further set of white shoelaces..........
on 1 January 2016
owned them less then four weeks and rips have already started to appear in the toe area, Vans have gone downhill over the last couple of years and this will be my last pair
review image
on 3 May 2016
I have to say, these are my first pair of Vans shoes and I wasn't disappointed. I'm very happy with the price I got them for and the style too. To me, they look better than the picture and I'm sure these will last a long time (as long as I'm careful!) Not much else to say really, it came earlier than I expected, which is a bonus and was well packaged and the product was in good condition. I ordered this is 5.5 Uk and the sticker on the shoe says 6Uk, but they fitted pretty well, with a very minor gap.
on 3 August 2013
I did considerable research on Amazon website to find exactly what I wanted, I. e. a practical canvas shoe for Summer with adequate width ( hence this unisex model) but also with a slightly trendy & unusual look. Colour is slightly pinker than in the online image but I had no problem with this. I am wearing them as I type, having worn them while I did some garden work, & find them very comfortable indeed. I think they will wear well.
on 9 October 2013
My sons old vans had seen better days - he did wear them regularly and had had them for over two years which shows how well made they are. purchased these and they arrived quickly, very well made and look good, they are on they expensive side but they are so sturdy and last so long they are well worth the extra. would definitely recommend in fact i am now looking at a pair of chukka style vans for a Christmas suprise.
on 23 May 2015
I love these shoes! They came within 3 days, along with another completely irrelevant order which I got the same time as these shoes. They fit perfectly, they are comfy and basically they are vans so I don't need to go into anymore detail with them as you could find them in any local retail shop. The difference is amazon was cheaper and the delivery was superb! Can't complain one bit :)