5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!!
I have chosen to give this product a 5 star rating because I bought this product as my cat decided to chew right through the wiring of my old charger I had when i bought my phone.

Published on 26 April 2013 by Alisha Broadleday

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fake
Published on 3 Aug. 2010 by Aristotle

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fake, 3 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Genuine Nokia 5800 Xpress Music UK 3 Pin Mains Charger AC-8X High Efficiency Charger (Electronics)
Bought this charger as old one got chewed by pet rabbit. I thought price is too good to be true but wanted to risk it. Item came with no original packaging what-so-ever and upon close inspection and comparison with the old original Nokia charger there were noticeable differences. Rung up Nokia customer services gave them item code and they indicated it is not an original Nokia product. Shame really...as the word 'genuine' is misleading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!!, 26 April 2013

With my old charger, it would take 3 hours for my phone to fully charge where as with this charger I have just recently purchased, it took half the time for it to fully charge my phone!!

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a nokia that requires a charger that has the very small pin.

5.0 out of 5 stars nokia 5800 charger, 26 Oct. 2009
cheap original item and works fine, first charger blew after 4 months, hope this one lasts longer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a charger, 12 July 2010
Amazon Customer (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
What else could you get for the price? How do they stay in business?

Buy a few of these and keep one in every room in the house, 'cause at that price they're not worth unplugging and moving.

I got one, then went straight back for another the day after it arrived.

Genuine Nokia charger for pennies.

Stop looking and buy one or two or three . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars phone charger, 1 Jan. 2011
B. Mcmaster (n. ireland, uk) - See all my reviews
i purchased this nokia charger because the original one stopped working. it does the job at a fraction of the price of a new one from the phone shop. the item arrived with me within two days of ordering despite terrible weather conditions. an excellent purchase and i would certainly buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars SImply perfect, 10 April 2014
The charger looks like the original one I had.
For 3 weeks it has been working fine. Not a single problem.
If you have lost or broken the old one, this one will be the perfect substitute.

P.S. forgot to say the price is very cheap. Plus, it arrived before the announced date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 12 Nov. 2012
This item is just what it is supposed to be. A replacement AC-8X charger for the Nokia 5800 phone. It is the model that has the better energy efficiency, as drops to a lower power mode to save energy after charging. You should still remember to unplug it, but does not waste quite as much power.

2.0 out of 5 stars not great..., 10 Nov. 2011
its a phone charger and yes it charges ur phone however one slight knock to the pin while its in ur phone and it will bend... i went through two in 2 months not including the one that came with the phone. undestandably if you need one there isnt alot you can do other than be careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cheap and So Good!, 8 July 2010
Was dubious that this was so cheap but it IS a genuine Nokia charger and only £[] with free postage and packaging. The jiffy bag and the stamp must've cost 70-80 pence for both. How cheap is this!!!!

Brilliant seller, item arrived quickly.

101% FAULTLESS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Nokia charger, 21 Feb. 2012
James Parsons - See all my reviews
This is a great value replacement charger. It looks official, and I have no reason to think it isn't. Either way, it doesn't really matter to me as I have had months of reliable service from this charger. I received this very quickly and it was packaged well.