4.0 out of 5 stars Good Walking Trainer
Bought for my 7 year old. Comfortable and lightweight for the less demanding walking environment. Used in the Lake District for 2 weeks, so survived rain and snow! Dry quickly. Overall, not as good as proper walking boots, but lightweight and useful when the walk isn't too demanding.
Published on 24 April 2010 by Kevin Fisher

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide
I order my actual size and it was very roomy inside, I had to give as a gift to my cousin who is 2 sizes more than me. But is was light and good quality.
Published on 1 Jan. 2012 by E. V. Maraver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Walking Trainer, 24 April 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide, 1 Jan. 2012
E. V. Maraver (Spain) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Redondo trainer Pink and grey, 29 Feb. 2012
They were a a little pinker than we had expected. My daughter who hates pink thought they were a bit too pink initially but has got used to them. She finds them comfortable. They seems to be wearing well.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great casual shoe, 1 Feb. 2013
This shoe is very comfortable (or so my son tells me) and suitable for every non-smart occasion. I definitely recommend it for anyone who has a tree-climbing boy!