5.0 out of 5 stars battery
a good quality second battery. took on holiday recently came in very handy as my camera takes a lot of battery use with the zoom
Published on 22 April 2011 by eltel

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK but not as pictured
Battery is the same specification as that pictured, but is the black model (as used for an Olympus). I bought one of these last year for a spare and it failed on me after only a few charges. This one is OK so far and the seller was very decent and returned my money as I wished.
Published on 5 Feb. 2013 by John Harcombe

5.0 out of 5 stars battery, 22 April 2011
This review is from: BRAND NEW LI ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK FOR PENTAX (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not actual Pentax brand, 20 Mar. 2012
R. Court - See all my reviews
The brand is apparently Digital battery, where the "b" is some sort of graphic character.

The voltage marked on it is 3.6, where the Pentax that came with the Optio RZ18 is marked as 3.7 volts, typ.925mAh(3.5Wh) min.880mAh, this battery is not marked with any mAh rating at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time saver, 7 Jun. 2013
Ms. M. Fitzsimons (U.K.) - See all my reviews
We don't have many 'battery' replacement shops where I live so it was a doddle to order the battery on-line. It was excellent and worked in my camera immediately. I just matched up the reference number of the battery as I don't have the actual manual for the camera. The postage is prohibitive but not if you have to travel to find the battery in the first instance. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good back-up, 28 April 2013
Hb2010 (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Doesn't last as long as the expensive original but lasts a lot longer than other compatibles ones I have previously bought. Would buy again. Black in colour rather than white as pictured but this is fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, 21 Mar. 2013
Bought as a spare for taking on holiday. Maybe didn't last as well as the Pentax original but did fine. However the camera developed a fault and had to go back so I'm left with a spare battery that I have no use for. Still it was inexpensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Full Charge., 5 Mar. 2013
Ideal for my bridge camera. It replaces a battery that got 'washed' accidently. Excellant value. Nice to have full length charge now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it need to do, 4 Mar. 2013
Lasted nearly all of my 2 weeks holiday without a recharge, tip, let it go flat before recharging it. Good product

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK but not as pictured, 5 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars spare battery, 3 Dec. 2012
Works as well as the original battery supplied with my camera. Recharging time is as quicker than I expected and the battery lasts longer than I expected as well while being used. No problems and no complaints. I would buy this product again should I need another battery for any reason. Yes I would recommend this to a friend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pentax battery, 16 Oct. 2012
D. C. Wilson - See all my reviews
Battery supplied was not that specified by Pentax but retailer states that it is compatable.
In use, but only time will tell.