4.0 out of 5 stars Lap-Top Rock :-)
I came across Passion Pit via The Mummers who do a wonderful version of 'Sleepyhead'. I thought that was so good, I searched out more of Passion Pit's stuff on YouTube and ordered the CD.

So - was it worth the risk? Oh yes, I think so. Apparently the EP Chunk of Change was first recorded on a laptop. So, it kind of fits in with that lovely sort of home-made...
Published on 18 May 2009 by Diziet

3.0 out of 5 stars its too not bad
I bought this album because i liked the song 'The Reeling'. There's a couple of good tracks such as 'Sleepy Head' and 'Make Light'. The rest of the album is a little disappointing.
Published on 11 Jun 2011 by Cinnamon Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to the follow-up, 20 July 2012
Chris Brooks - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manners (Audio CD)
What else do you need to know? It's catchier than kids & measles. It bounces like a fat bloke dancing. It tinkles like the very best pop should. Only downside is when you've bunged it on loud you'll sound a bit silly singing along in falsetto. Don't do this in front of your mates and you should be fine. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic upbeat album, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Manners (Audio CD)
I would recommend this album, I think it's great! If you're ever in a bad mood put this on and it will cheer you up! Apparently the lead singer suffers from depression, but it certainly doesn't show in the music..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Manners (Audio CD)
Awesome for easy listening to whilst multitasking or just chilling... AND even better to blast aloud for a good house party with friends. Similar to a Friendly Fires type of sound so good if you like this genre of music.

3.0 out of 5 stars its too not bad, 11 Jun 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Service was rubbish, 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: Manners (Audio CD)
I love passion pit so much and when my CD didnt arrive it kind of sucked. service was terrible! want this CD buy somewhere else.

2.0 out of 5 stars Over-rated album., 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: Manners (Audio CD)
Some songs were good, but others were actually very annoying. It is a pity because I heard such great things about the album before getting it. Ultimately, everyone's taste is different though, so who knows, maybe you will like it. :) Vague review I know...

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 19 May 2011
This review is from: Manners (Audio CD)
Unless you really like bad music, please do not buy this CD. I have always considered myself as seriously open minded but I know bad music when I hear it, and this is bad. Not Micheal Jackson bad as in cute, this is really bad music. You either hate or love and I hated it. Even half a star is a bit generous. The lyrics, the sound, it's impossible to listen to it. I was recommended by a fiend. It's electro pop meet dub / rock, dissapointing I tell you.

Manners
Manners by Passion Pit (Audio CD - 2009)