5.0 out of 5 stars This seller is BRILLIANT!
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by Mrs P

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT STERLING SILVER - MADE OF ANOTHER MATERIAL
The seller has advertised this ring as sterling silver when it is made of a different, very cheap material. It is worth about 99p and the seller has priced this at 7.99. Do not buy. I have reported the seller and have asked for a refund.
Published 9 months ago by Charlotte Padmore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This seller is BRILLIANT!, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Toe Ring (Jewellery)
This is the second time that I have ordered from this seller. I bought the same toe ring for my daughter's birthday last year and she was really upset that she lost it in the sea. I ordered another one for Christmas and again the product was dispatched promptly and beautifully gift wrapped as before. The ring is not flimsy (unlike another that we purchased from a different seller) and I think gives great quality at a great price. It was my daughter's best present, she was thrilled to have a replacement!

Thank you, I would thoroughly recommend your products and service and will definitely be using you in the future :):):):)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely toe ring that I have worn all summer and it comes from Kooqi in gift packaging too :-), 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: Sterling Silver Toe Ring (Jewellery)
I have this toe ring which is 925 sterling silver and I have worn it all year until I have finally put my summer shoes away for the winter months. However, it is so comfortable to wear that I have even been leaving it on under tights and socks. It is an excellent buy, and when you buy it from Kooqi it also comes gift packaged in a cute red box with a bow inside a red organza gift bag, which I don't think it does from other sellers - so its perfect if you are going to give it as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality toe ring, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Toe Ring (Jewellery)
This beautiful little ring was bought as a gift and I was very proud to give it. It is presented in a red gauze bag in a box held shut with a magnetic ribbon. I will buy another for myself. The company that supply them have great customer service. There was a small delivery problem and I was called on a Sunday following a Saturday evening email. All sorted. Nice retail experience all round.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT STERLING SILVER - MADE OF ANOTHER MATERIAL, 9 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Toe Ring (Jewellery)
I read reviews of this toe ring before I purchased it and the recurring theme was that this ring was comfortable to wear. I can confirm that it definitely is; I don't even know that I am wearing it! It looks fantastic and I am delighted with my purchase. This comes highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver toe ring, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sterling Silver Toe Ring (Jewellery)
Absolutely thrilled with my new toe ring, the quality is great and you can't even feel it on! Would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ring, 12 Jan 2010
C. Buck (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Toe Ring (Jewellery)
I bought this item around 6-8 months ago and have worn it everyday. Its comfortable and well made.
The Toe ring is a little big for me and its adjusted until the ends overlap but still looks good.
I would definetly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, 6 Oct 2010
Neil Jones "Jonesy" (Lymm) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Toe Ring (Jewellery)
Bought this toe ring for my girlfriend (along with this Kooqi High Polish 925 Sterling Silver Band Toe Ring. Beautifully presented in a Kooqi gift box and red organza bag.). It arrived quickly and was presented beautifully, ready to give as a gift - she loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver Toe Ring (Jewellery)
Ah it fits lovely and very comfortable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014