4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Hozelock's own!
Having struggled on with the Multi-tap Connector by Hozelock for a couple of years, invariably flooding the kitchen every time it was used, I decided to give this adaptor a go.
Published on 20 Nov 2011 by Lummox60N

3.0 out of 5 stars This may well be fine for other hoses/connectors/taps
Didn't quite fit my tap so ended up with more water on the floor than in the garden. Also a bit concerned as it would not properly fit my Hozelock fittings. This may well be fine for other hoses/connectors/taps, just didn't fit mine.
Published 20 days ago by Colin Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Hozelock's own!, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
It certainly achieves a better fit, and there's a whole lot less leakage happens when in use, which is great. I'm still not brave/foolhardy enough to close off the hose at the "business end" and see what happens, but I don't really need to.
So, if you need an adaptor for a variety of taps, this is the one to go for!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT AND I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR OVER A MONTH AND IT WORKS LIKE A DREAM. REMEMBER YOU GET 2 SIZES OF WASHERS WITH THIS SO MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT SIZE OF RUBBER WASHER AND YOU WILL GET A TIGHT FIT ON YOUR TAP

4.0 out of 5 stars At Last a tap connector that works!, 19 Oct 2012
Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector

I have tried several hose to tap connectors in the past all with one thing in common, a flooded floor. I bought this one as the hozelock one was 10 pounds and I didn't want to spend that much as I only wanted it to get rid of an airlock. I connected this to my basin tap, which is a lever tap and the other end to my external threaded tap and opened both taps. This obviously is more pressure than just watering the garden, but no leak at all.
The ONLY problem I had was as I have a lever tap I had to partially turn on the tap before fitting the connector, otherwise it would have been 5 Stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
Brilliant I now awake my pit bike in the garden, easy to install, and it doesn't leak either!! Ha ha

4.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
Works just fine. Make sure device is tightly screwed down over the mixer tap (in my case), otherwise it's clean up time!

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
works great and did the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks of good quality. It come with 2 rubbers of different ..., 10 July 2014
This review is from: Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
Looks of good quality. It come with 2 rubbers of different size. It doesn't leak a single drop. Very happy with purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't fit if water exit too far from tap edge., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
Measured my tap carefully before buying and thought this would just fit. It didn't. Unfortunately this adapter has 2 rectangular holes on it and my IKEA kitchen tap would only fit through the larger one. The smaller one stopped the adapter going far enough onto the tap to align the water spout with the water hole on the adapter. If both holes had been the large size this adapter would have fitted nicely but as things are I cannot use it.This is really annoying as the product is packaged in such a way that you cannot try it out without cutting through the packaging so you cannot return it.

3.0 out of 5 stars This may well be fine for other hoses/connectors/taps, 2 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Bodge job, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector (DIY & Tools)
Well made but not quite right for my tap. Never mind I did a bodge job to get it to hold on the tap.

Draper 76757 Multi-Tap Connector