1,398 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy
Switches between HDMI channels automatically, so no need for the remote! I have my PS3, Xbox 360 and PC all connected to my TV, no loss of sound or picture quality, extremely happy!
Published on 30 Sep 2010 by J. Weate

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok. But doesn't auto switch Apple TV.
It is a neat little box. I bought this to switch between my FreeSat/DVD/Apple TV.
I unwrapped it to find a piece of paper saying "NOTE: does not auto switch Apple TV".
...ah well, I'll have to get off my backside to do it!
Published 18 months ago by Skye

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 30 Sep 2010
J. Weate (B'ham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duronic [HRS1031] 3 Port HDMI Auto Switch Box plus Remote - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD Switcher (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect!, 9 Feb 2011
Make sure that you have a spare HDMI cable to plug from the Output port into the TV.

I have both my PS3 and XBOX 360 plugged in, if I turn either on it will automatically switch to that console, same for when I turn it off which is extremely handy. The build quality is also great. The switcher is very small aswell.

It's perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok. But doesn't auto switch Apple TV., 22 Oct 2012
...ah well, I'll have to get off my backside to do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars SKy HD and PS3, 17 Jun 2011
T. Sandhu (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to connect Sky HD box and my PS3 to my Samsung TV. At first i could only get Sky HD to work as the PS3 picture was flickering and fuzzy. After some research (as the user manual is useless) found out that if you change the PS3 HDMI settings it will work.

My PS3 was outputting 720p (automatic settings) but my tv supports 1080p which I changed it to and now they both work.

Sky HD is input 1 and PS3 is input 2. Now when i switch my PS3 on it automatically switches to it and then when i switch it off it goes back to Sky HD.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI switcher, 25 Jan 2010
I have used this for a few months and its really kept my old AV amp alive, i have already used 4 of the slots and as long as you power on only the HDMI feed that you want to pass through the box then it works automatically. If though you were to have multiple feeds on at the same time then you need to use the remote, even then sometimes it does not respond 1st time. As i have said just power down the other inputs and power up the one you need and its all done automatically.
Great stuff for the price.

Also it might be worth noting that i have a 100inch projection screen in HD and its kept a fab picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but No Chromecast support, 21 Mar 2014
This works Ok with normal HDMI inputs except will not work at all with Chromecast so beware if this is what you want to connect

5.0 out of 5 stars Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way..., 12 Dec 2012
My son has 2 of these remarkable little gadgets that really work.... The service from this company is excellent too. We will be back at some stage for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Oct 2010
Perfect does exactly what it says, my v+ box stays on when i switch my ps3 on it changes over when i turn it off it changes back to the v+ signal and it arrived earlier than expected i couldnt be happier

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, set up and forget really, 25 Aug 2010
This little box works very well, I just plugged in my V+ box, my PS3 and my TV to it and then it pretty much does the rest.

When I turn on the PS3, it automatically switches to that input, and back to the TV feed when I turn it off. A lovely bit of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, 23 Jan 2011
I bought this switcher with some trepidation after reading various reviews for other switchers which had implied, in general for all brands, that I would likely experience some signal degradation. I am happy to report that this is NOT the case. The switcher itself is much smaller than I had expected, and very lightweight. I have the unit switching my SKY HD and PS3, and in all honesty the switcher far exceeds my expectations. A clever device with NO signal degredation and smart auto switch function. The LED light to show which device is currently in use is very bright, but as it is Blue (I didnt want the living room to look like a red light district or the wife would have complained) and hidden behind the telly this caused no problems. Well done Duronics!

ARRAY(0xa896e930)