5.0 out of 5 stars A great bag!
Published on 27 July 2011 by R. Deakin

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just OK!....
Own it already for a couple of years. Happy? Unhappy? It is hard to say... From my point of view it is just a bag to keep some your photo equipment into.
For the material it is built from the bag is damn heavy! If you rebuild the dividers inside the bag than you have a space for two cameras (Nikon and 67II in my case) and not more than 3 lensed of medium size.If you...
Published 13 months ago by Sunny Cloud

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bag!, 27 July 2011
R. Deakin "RD1" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamrac Ultra Pro 13 Bag for Camera/Camcorder - Black (Camera)
Purchased this to hold all my camera gear. Easily takes 2 DSLR cameras with standard lens attached + 2 zoom lenses & 1 wide angle (100-400mm, 70-300mm and 10-22mm), 2 battery packs for the DSLRs, rechargers for the batteries, filters etc + a large compartment for a laptop. Very well made (much more robust than Lowepro) and a good strap system which is comfortable to wear and supports the bag well. The compartment arrangement is excellent and needed very little adjustment. Don't carry it around very much as it is heavy with all the kit in, but great for moving equipment from one venue to another. Would recommend this bag without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything, great bag., 26 Sep 2012
This bag swallows all of kit and keeps it tidy and secure in one place where I can find it.
Easily takes a 5Dmkii with battery grip and 24-105+hood, 450D with 18-55+hood, 70-200 F4L+hood, 580EX flash, all chargers, leads, batteries, memory cards, filters and lots more. Great system of internal dividers and build quaility is excellent. Handles and straps feel really strong. Cant praise this bag enough, well done Tamrac. Only down side is that when you put all of your gear in one place it gets a bit heavy, but hey...

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one issue with this product, 21 April 2012
Extremely well designed bag for carrying MORE than one camera and one or two extra lenses. Plenty pockets for separating used/unused memory cards, used/unused batteries, and any other accessories you might require such as a remote, filters, even a small folded-up reflector etc. Was going to award 4 stars because it's maybe a little too deep (front to back) to have as carry-on luggage on flights, and that was why I bought it (initially disappointed), but that's not the manufacturer's fault. Whether certain airlines will allow the extra couples of inches for overhead stowage is yet to be tested, and that will be a drag if the main equipment has to be removed and carried on in a plastic bag (God forbid).

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 18 July 2011
i out grew my Lowe-pro computrekker camera bag, and after much research, i decided on the Tamrac pro13, and what an awesome bag! loads of space (an excuse to buy more gear!) well designed and thought out bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent choice., 8 Jan 2014
I've used a Pro12 for many years and have been so impressed that I decided to buy the Pro13 for my wife. The build quality is superb and this is a bag that will last for years. I'm not sure about the need for the laptop section, I'd rather have had more space for camera kit, but even so the bag carries loads of equipment safely and its clear that Tamrac have put a great deal of thought and effort into their bag. We've fitted two Canon DSLRs, two long zooms, two short zooms and a shedload of batteries, chargers and cards, etc into it. I can't imagine you'd need more from a bag than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag, 14 May 2013
I bought this bag for my husband. He absolutely loves it and can store 2 big cameras, many lenses, flash and tools.
The best investment I've made so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfekt for me, 1 Mar 2013
i love it
High quality , nice size , i put all my equipment in the bag, and i like space for laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits me just fine, 14 Jan 2013
Perfect BIG bag for those jobs where I want everything with me. Possibility to pack a laptop was, next to the size, the reason why I chose this bag. I had looked to other manufacturers but I prefer this no frills approach by Tamrac.
Just a good sturdy big bag with lots of possibilities.
Some of the things that fit in: Nikon d700 with battery grip and lens attached. Three extra lenses (big ones fit just fine). Three flashes, radio transmitters, extra's ( lots of batteries, diffuser domes, gels, chargers, card reader, memory cards...). 15" laptop. Nikon V1 with three extra lenses and lens adapter.
With the soft and wide shoulder strap I think this is still ok to Cary around a bit. Of course not for the job where you have to stay on your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars A BAG THAT HOLDS EVERYTHING!!!!, 29 April 2011
Raymond Mcbride (cheshire u.k) - See all my reviews
After buying numerous bags, I decided to buy one that stores all my gear so I can find certain things easy,this bag holds exactly what it says it wil, so don't hesitate on this one, go out and buy it, well worth the money and amazon are just a fantastic organisation, 5 stars as usual

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! I got this for my birthday today ..., 30 Jun 2014
Love it! I got this for my birthday today and it is fantastic I have my two bodies 5DMk iii body and my 60d body in there. Four lenses 70-200 f2.8, 24-105, 50mm, 17-40, a x2 extender and an extn tube. Two flash guns, x2 spare batteries, a raft of Lee Filters (in their cases) in the laptop part, cleaning equipment, shutter release cable, grey card, straps, and other bits and bobs too! If you want a bag to keep all your stuff safe then this is it! Yes if I am off "out" I will decamp to a rucksack but for taking all this to an event e.g. wedding then you can't ask for any more! Just take your time to move the inserts around a little to make it work for you.