5.0 out of 5 stars Bionic golf glove

Published on 22 Aug 2010 by arthriticgolfer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bionic golf glove, 13 Mar 2009
Kirsten Cembala (UK) - See all my reviews
I just happen to think this is the best golf glove on the market.I bought my first one in Australia ,was very impressed then searched the inter-net for sites that sold them here. It is stylish, flexible,comfortable to wear and has extra padding around the fingers where it is needed.It protects the palm of the hand from exessive rubbing and I have recommended it to all my friends.I even bought one as a birthday present and it was much appreciated

1.0 out of 5 stars expensive non lasting, 22 Aug 2010
Bought two to cushion both hands which they did for two weeks. The right hand split on back after 3 games. Wearing them in the summer made my hands sweat and they became very wet and dirty. Followed instructions to wash them and they dried out like cardboard. Could not reshape them and both split. Would not recommend as they were very expensive and not designed for all year round wear, might be better in winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best glove I have used so far, 21 Mar 2010
I have tried all the normal gloves on the market and tried many 'fancy' gloves too. I play and/or practice everyday and was totally fed up with holes appearing in my gloves at the end of the fingers etc. and getting tatty very quickly. It was costing me a fortune in gloves! until I tried the Bionic glove. They are strong, comfortable and the best glove I have used so far. I used to get through a new glove once a fortnight and now I have had the Bionic glove for months.

1.0 out of 5 stars OK for short hands but not my hands, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Bionic Golf Glove - Ladies (Breast Cancer Awareness) Pink (Sports Apparel)
The glove has 'anatomical relief pads' but a problem arises if those pads aren't in exactly the right place for your hand.

I bought the glove after careful measuring and following the instructions on how to take the right size for my hand. My fingers are long, my hand is narrow and my wrist is thin. It did, indeed, fit like a second skin (ie really tight), but the knuckle and finger joint zones were nowhere near my own joints. The fit worsened with every shot, as the leather creased and moulded itself to my hand. The pressure pads were out of line and uncomfortable.

Thinking that I'd just been unlucky, I gave them to other women golfers to try on, later. Only one found the glove a perfect fit and she had little hands with short stubby fingers. So I gave her the glove in a swap for a sleeve of three golf balls. My advice would be to try on the glove before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder glove, 8 May 2011
I have arthritis in my fingers and this golf glove is a miracle, it both supports my hand and increases my grip of the club. I would recommend this to any lady, both stylish and functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this glove has helped so much giving me a good grip with my left, 7 July 2014
I have recently broke my right wrist and this glove has helped so much giving me a good grip with my left hand

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart classy golf, 6 May 2014
Bought it partly as part of breast cancer week, but delighted with my buy. Comfy , smart and great golf glovr

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar 2014
Very comfortable if you have arthritic joints as they give the fingers support. They are not too difficult to get on either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Dec 2013
Very nice glove to wear. I wore it yesterday when playing in golf comp won the comp thanks to my lovely glove.

4.0 out of 5 stars But Alas, 11 Nov 2013
Second time I put it on it ripped across the soft leather just above the wrist. Not across any stitching which is what one would expect but the actual leather. Very disappointed as I have used this type of glove before which was terrific. Unfortunately I lost it. Hopefully it will be either refunded or replaced. I'm still waiting to see as it takes longer for things to happen when you live abroad!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›