on 28 August 2011
why just why, great computers but dell does not know a thing about printers.
they simply dont work...
spent over £100 on a wireless printer, not only I but even the dell support staff could'nt figure out what the problem was, they could only offer to re- install the operating system on my laptop, at a cost of further £60.
shame on you, DELL.
on 10 February 2015
As I wrote in a previous review, the printer itself is excellent, however it is the English version and does not work on our continental electricity network. Moreover, the waranty time has been expired for years already. Since the shipping costs are almost as high as the cost price, I will keep the printer for reserve as far as parts concerned.
With kind regards,
G.R. van Beenen
Holland
on 25 August 2011
Delivery was excellent: within 24 hours of confirmed order. The printer was easy to install using the power lead and USB connection from a previous Dell AIO. Initial printing worked well. Full evaluation will have to wait until a big print job comes up.
on 14 September 2010
promt with postage, and keep their word to the letter on their items up for sale.However watch for sting in the postage. Over all though I recommend this all in one.