Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 May 2015
fantastic English band
on 15 February 2013
With the exception of the excellent title track, this is where Saxon really went off the boil. Don't bother buying this unless you are a completist, there are far better Saxon albums out there, such as Call to Arms and Inner Sanctum.
on 20 December 2010
Well, OK if you like Saxon's other stuff, you may not like this. I think their other stuff is a bit formulaic and metal grinding in the safety zone.
on 7 August 2007
As the other reviewers suggest this is so very, very bad indeed. You can tell that Saxon still are the great musicians that they always were, but what was going on here guys? I owned this one on vinyl but would never have it on CD, not an album that I would go back to ever, I don't think it was played more than a few times in my house, and that was only to let friends who hadn't heard it have a listen, and you could see the disappointment in their eyes. An awful album, almost no redeeming features what-so-ever.