4.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 16GB Cruzer USB 23 April 2010
This is a good quality USB flash drive, which offers the added advantage of a re-tractable connector. The downside is that the default of the USB file system is "FAT 32" rather than "NTFS". What this means is that you cannot save individual files greater than 4GB as this is the maximum file size for FAT 32 files. The main reason for purchasing this USB flash drive was to...
Published on 23 April 2010 by Mr. Keith D. Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow, so very very slow
Anyone want a virtually unused and most definitely unwanted Sandisk Cruzer? It has neat ergonomics and a great price, but it is so slow that it is unusable. I get a data transfer rate of around 5MB/s - which means it will take over 50 minutes to fill the whole drive. I have now bought two Bytestor 16GB hi-speed sticks from Amazon at a similar price and they transfer at...
Published on 26 Jan 2010 by Cheesy Mike

‹ Previous | 164 65 66 67 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but the light is too strong, 29 Jan 2011
It seems to be a good and cheap product, but the read/write orange led is too strong, it is a problem when I work with my laptop because I have to cover it in order not to be distracted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Curzer USB 4GB, 14 Oct 2010
This review is from: SanDisk 4GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black (Personal Computers)
The USB stick arrived on time and in one piece. I have used it successfully as a back up and also to store my photo's and music. I would recommend this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars product was bought as a gift., 6 Sep 2010
the product was bought as a gift but i have used a similar product and i am very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 16GB Cruzer, 25 April 2010
This is an excellent USB Memory Stick, it isn't the quickest one that i own but it has proven to be very reliable and easy to use with it's retractable USB Contact, would highly recommend A+++ Sandisk 16GB Cruzer USB Flash Drive - Retail Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars My ignorance costs money!, 26 Mar 2010
Mrs. I. M. Cooke (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
I decided I really ought to back-up all my pictures and music before a Full Recovery was to be carried out on my pc so I sent for a 16GB Flash Drive - the bigger the better, yes? No! Apparently I can't use more than a 4GB, so it was a waste of money. Nobody's fault but mine though. It lit up when I inserted it, so that was nice. And it arrived very quickly!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just the average USB key, 4 Mar 2010
This is just the average USB key in my opinion. The product however also has an optional disc drive ability, so that you can run games off of it, without having to install them onto a computer. For the right person, I'm sure this is a good idea, but all I want is the run of the mill USB key. If you don't want the disc drive option, you're able to tell it this, so that it won't ask you again. What's that? It carries on asking anyway? It's a good space, and cheap for its size as well. It's not the fastest of USB keys, but I can still watch movies off of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks quality stuff, 6 Jan 2010
R. Hunt (Estonia) - See all my reviews
finally received thit usb flash drive. Fast write-speed, solid design and incredibly light-weighted. Slide-out mechanism looks durable as well. But the usb stick fits so exactly into my pc that it's even a bit annoying. Hopefully it wears over time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 16GB Cruzer USB, 27 Oct 2010
Mr. M. S. Akhtar (Leicester UK) - See all my reviews
I bought Sandisk 16GB Cruzer USB but when i use it showing only 14.8GB

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Buy, 10 May 2010
The item i bought did not work and the packaging wasnt in great shape either still waiting on my refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent little stick., 29 Jan 2010
Mr. R. Taylor "Reiko" (UK) - See all my reviews
Not much to tell really.

This is a good little USB stick. Two things to note;
It's not actually 16GB, it's 14GB.*
It also comes with annoying software installed on it that asks you what you would like to download to it, however this is easily rectified with a format of the stick, which takes about 30 seconds.

*However this is to be expected as it has become common practice for companies to lie about how much space is on their drives. They treat a GB as 1000MB, this is incorrect, a GB is roughly 1024MB. This makes it sound like their drive is bigger than it actually is. So most of the time you're not actually getting as much space as they say you are. This case is no exception.

After that though, I would still recommend this stick. This calculation of space is normal for hardware companies, and it is a decent little stick.

‹ Previous | 164 65 66 67 | Next ›