5.0 out of 5 stars Encore "encore"
I have never written an Amazon review before but after taking delivery of my Encore EBP E6SP and using it for a few weeks I felt I wanted to share my experience.

Published on 13 Jan 2012 by N. Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Encore EBP-E6SB Elec Guitar Outfit
Published on 4 Jan 2011 by obrep

5.0 out of 5 stars Encore "encore", 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Encore EBP-E6SB Elec. Guitar Outfit - Sunburst (Electronics)

A complete beginer I searched amazon for hours trying to find the right electric guitar for me. Eventually I decided on this model and ordered it with guaranteed next day delivery. As promised it arrived the next morning.

The guitar is excellent and all of the accessories that arrived with the order meant there was no requirement for any further spending. The tuner is perfect and attaches to the guiter easily. As the guitar is new it requires tuning everytime you play, however I have noticed that the more you use it the less the tuning is required so much so that sometimes it requires no tuning at all.

I was a bit nervous about taking my guitar to my 1st lesson but the teacher commented that it was a nice guitar and played well.

If you are a complete beginer like me and don't know which electric guitar to buy I highly recommend the Encore EBP E6SP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccomended, 25 Sep 2012
Great product with great service. Package was received the day after ordering it. One element was missing but on contacting the supplier this was sent out with apology immediatly and received the following day. As a complete beginner I have nothing to compare it with but it really does seem to be exactly what I need and of great quality. I have not been able to watch dvd tutor with guitar but am using Guitar Guide for dummies. I would reccomend this package without hesitation

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to start playing, 17 Mar 2013
I ordered this as an Xmas present for my 14 year old granddaughter who had expressed a desire to learn the electric guitar. The outfit had everything you need. The axe itself is excellent for the price, in the traditional Strat style, along with a super little 10 watt amp, stand, tuner, strap, lead, plec and tools. More importantly, my granddaughter loves it too and is now well on the way to becoming the next Steuart Smith. (look him up if you haven't heard of him - he is ace!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Encore Electric Guitar, 13 July 2011
Jurgen Mitchell "jm" (UK) - See all my reviews
As I am new to guitar playing I trowled the net looking for reviews on guitars. I found that the "Encore EBP-E6SB Elec. Guitar Outfit - Sunburst" seemed to have the right reviews and was also in my price bracket. Since my guitar arrived I have been very pleased with the whole package, in fact I am now taking lessons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 8 May 2014
Purchased as my 12 yr old son's first electric guitar and as a package it was a fantastic deal that I would definitely recommend. Quality all seems good and for what is included it certainly is very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars guitar, 15 Feb 2014
nice guitar although outfit is aimed at the beginner, the guitar is far from just a beginers guitar, nice sound and playabiltlity.. not as good as the older 1990s encores but nice guitar...love it thanks....

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Aug 2014
A. Wright "Alligator" (UK) - See all my reviews
Nice guitar. Amp is very small but fine to begin with.

3.0 out of 5 stars Encore EBP-E6SB Elec Guitar Outfit, 4 Jan 2011
The guitar is OK as is the amplifier and the bag. The stand keeps tipping forward and therfore you have to be very careful when placing the guitar on it. The biggest disappointment is the tremolo arm which is useless. No matter how many times you try to screw it in, when it comes to the stop position the arm is always pointing up over the strings. I wish I'd waited until after the New Year when I could have spent another £20 and bought a Fender Squier.