4.0 out of 5 stars Very solid
Thi wire will go through the frame, both wheels, a lock and whatever solid object you lock the bike to.
Remember to use a solid lock, and to lock the bike to a solid unmovable object. The chain is only as strong as the weakest link. If you remember this I doubt any normal bike thief scumbag will be able to take your bike.
Published on 19 Sep 2010 by Klaus Kokholm Petersen

1.0 out of 5 stars Was cut through with a pair of hand cutters in no time
I had this cable wrapped around a brick column right outside my flat and it still did not prevent someone from cutting both ends off in seconds and stealing my bike.
Although I had a shackle lock connecting the bike to the frame thieves still stole it, probably so that they could remove the shackle lock in their own time.

Do not waste your money on this,...
Published 21 months ago by Mr. M. J. Geileskey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 22 Oct 2013
Tough cable used to wrap around 2 or 3 bikes on my VW T5 tailgate mounted bike rack. I imagine if someone really determined could cut through it but would be a real effort separating the cable, bikes, carrier and van as all pretty much intertwined the way I have it set up. I've only used it once but so far so good. Product came quickly and well packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, 30 Dec 2012
Very strong. Quality is very nice, price is best on market . Use with any dlock make perfect security for any your staff

5.0 out of 5 stars Kryptonite 30ft Cable, 25 Jun 2012
F. NEILSON (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This item is ideal for locking up thos larger valuables or for securing bikes to a vehicle. I bought this to lock my three bikes to my Thule Backpac for going on holiday. This is not the cheapest cable on the market but it is very good quality and well made and Amazon had it at the best price on the net.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so secure., 11 Feb 2012
Robert Delamare "cranley" (Cranleigh, Surrey) - See all my reviews
Use this item around the front wheel and bike stand, looped through itself and back to a Kryptonite D lock on the back wheel/frame.

I'm sure it could be broken, any lock can given time, but deters the casual front wheel thief, who is likely to move on to easier pickings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Cable, 18 May 2013
Great for threading through all our equipment when we are leaving the caravan unattended on dodgy sitesblah de blah de blah de blah de blah

1.0 out of 5 stars Was cut through with a pair of hand cutters in no time, 17 Oct 2012

Do not waste your money on this, buy a decent chain lock like the Almax or anything that can't be so easily cut. I expected better strength from this cable.

Kryptonite Kryptoflex 30 ft Cable Lock